What's new

Pakistan army should takeover to eliminate terrorism: Altaf Hussain

Wrong word usage. You have caught me.
But then again, I have shown that the party is seen as a terrorist organisation.

and as i have already told you that farooq sattar has challenged that statement in canada, facts will be presented in canadian court rectify that statement

and as i have already told you that farooq sattar has challenged that statement in canada, facts will be presented in canadian court rectify that statement
Well we'll be waiting for that day.

The US state department also seems to mention the MQM and claims it's been responsible for violence. Do you want me to message you the links?

Well we'll be waiting for that day.

The US state department also seems to mention the MQM and claims it's been responsible for violence. Do you want me to message you the links?

i have already not denied this charge, but seeing it without the background will be great injustice, MQM was done ten years of state operation, haqiqi was formed to kill MQM

zulfeqar mirza distributed million licences to do ethnic genocide, ANP along with zulfewqar mirza made MQM killing gangs and they were the ones who let taliban loose into karachi to counter MQM

i have already not denied this charge, but seeing it without the background will be great injustice, MQM was done ten years of state operation, haqiqi was formed to kill MQM
Ten years of injustice...
Do you really believe that since the MQM has suffered oppression from the state means they can react with their own killings and attacks?
Responding with violence will do nothing but create more unrest and tension. For a "liberal" and "progressive" party, they happen to be rather primitive and stone-age in their actions.

One terrorist kissing boots of army so they can take care of other terrorists .. how Ironic .
sorry,
but if you think, calling any patriot terrorist is going to work for pakistan, then i think you are wrong my dear?
if you look the pakistani political history, you find PPP alzulfiqar , JI JUI, open support to alqaeeda terrorsits?
BLA been called massoom baluchs , even though they are working for the indepence of AZAD baluchistan?
MQM has millitant history , because it was standing against the sindh,s unlawfull WADERA SHAHI & traitorous sindhi nationalists?
it has show up arms in a society, where all the elites are running their dam pajeero,s with 500 heavlly armd gurds?
but when the time came , right fully MQM stood with its patriotic PAKARMY, which showes its 1000 times ,more patriotic then , the ones supporting the destruction of pakistan?
MQM cant fight. TTp bastrds, its own?
thats why it has showen its political power in favour of PAKARMY , was thats the crime or a sin?
or you just want them to surrender KARACHI to mullha sawati & his terrorists, just to prove that they are loyal to the forces which want to destruct pakistan?

I know very well who MQM is and who they were..... they are nothing more than an organized gang, however, don't forget who is PML(N), one of the biggest terrorist creators of 90's and nurturers of LeJ today.....

If it were a choice between two evils, I would choose MQM over PML(N) any day of the week! So keep your ghissi hui logic with you.

Their "anti-taliban" stance is just an attempt to gain the support of "liberals" who think if anyone is "secular" or "anti-Taliban", they have the vision to rule this country.
Might I remind you Altaf Hussein's party is banned in a certain country as it has been designated a terrorist organisation? Might I remind you MQM has been causing trouble in Karachi since the '80s?
Altaf Hussein might be condemning these terrorists, but his party is no better. Do not fall to these ploys. Actions speak louder than words.

sorry,
but if you think, calling any patriot terrorist is going to work for pakistan, then i think you are wrong my dear?
if you look the pakistani political history, you find PPP alzulfiqar , JI JUI, open support to alqaeeda terrorsits?
BLA been called massoom baluchs , even though they are working for the indepence of AZAD baluchistan?
MQM has millitant history , because it was standing against the sindh,s unlawfull WADERA SHAHI & traitorous sindhi nationalists?
it has show up arms in a society, where all the elites are running their dam pajeero,s with 500 heavlly armd gurds?
but when the time came , right fully MQM stood with its patriotic PAKARMY, which showes its 1000 times ,more patriotic then , the ones supporting the destruction of pakistan?
MQM cant fight. TTp bastrds, its own?
thats why it has showen its political power in favour of PAKARMY , was thats the crime or a sin?
or you just want them to surrender KARACHI to mullha sawati & his terrorists, just to prove that they are loyal to the forces which want to destruct pakistan?

this is alzulfeqar, i think MQM in producing charge sheet against MQM forget in 80s who was the real terrorist

BgxRLfECEAAcEDe.jpg:large

Imran Khan changed his career path and entered politics by laying foundations of Pakistan Tehreek-E- Insaf (PTI) on 25 April 1996.
  • Although he participated in election from 7 different places he wasn’t able to win a single seat in 1997 general elections.
  • He participated in 2002 general elections (under Musharraff) from his home town district Mianwali and was the only representative of his party in National Assembly.
  • After General Pervez Musharraf over threw Nawaz Sharif’s elected govt. in 1999, Gen Musharraf conducted referendum and Imran Khan supported him. Imran Khan came under serious criticism for his support of Musharaf.

• He then publicly apologized to the nation for his act.
Imran-Khan-and-Pervez-Musharaf.jpg

Imran Khan & PTI Romance with Extremist Mullahs.

2012: LAHORE, June 28: The Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf and the Jamaat-i-Islami have agreed to launch a joint struggle for upholding supremacy of the Constitution with full support to the Supreme Court, and for holding free, fair and transparent elections under an independent election commission. A PTI’s four-member delegation led by Imran Khan called on JI chief Syed Munawar Hasan at Mansoora here on Thursday. The two leaders discussed the current political situation in the country. JI’s Prof Khurshid Ahmed, Dr Muhammad Kamal, Muhammad Aslam Saleemi and Liaqat Baloch were also present. The PTI and JI leadership also called for setting up an interim government involving all the stakeholders for ensuring free and transparent elections. They demanded that the names of the people killed in drone attacks and military operations should be disclosed so that the facts could be known. They also called for the implementation of the Supreme Court directives in regard to the missing persons. After the meeting, Imran Khan told reporters the two parties had decided to foil all conspiracies against the Chief Justice and the Supreme Court. He said plunderers had ganged up in the name of democracy and wanted to demolish the constitution and constitutional institutions. Mr Khan said Raja Pervez Ashraf had been elected as prime minister only to protect Zardari’s corruption. He said the PTI would not have an election alliance with any party present in the assembly. He said the armed forces should have no role in the formation of the government. REFERENCE: Independence of judiciary PTI, JI to wage joint struggle
Independence of judiciary PTI, JI to wage joint struggle - DAWN.COM
great strugle though, brought back MONTE CARLO judiciary the most croupt, of its times into power?
now why crying for 35 punctures, elections held underthe ELECTION COMMISION appointed by chodri iftikhar, i guss he is happy now?lolzz
sorry to say but he was unexperinced then, & still he is an unexperinced politician!

this is alzulfeqar, i think MQM in producing charge sheet against MQM forget in 80s who was the real terrorist

BgxRLfECEAAcEDe.jpg:large
friend thts what, i was trying to explain?
in society bassed on massive elite power, yes you need a gun, to counter a gun?
or other wise just bow to that power, in case TTp?

I
If it were a choice between two evils, I would choose MQM over PML(N) any day of the week! So keep your ghissi hui logic with you.

No need to bring PML(N) into a discussion of MQM. I have a dislike for the PML(N) too, as I have for most of the politicians in the country.
You speak of "choosing between two evils". The mentality of our country is summed up in that phrase. Instead of "choosing between two evils", did it ever occur to you that we could create a "new good"?

Vapor it is, then.

Is there really no better alternative to the Islamic Dark Ages than embracing mafiosi?
sure hve great MAO ZE DONG version, & putin gangnam style?

No need to bring PML(N) into a discussion of MQM. I have a dislike for the PML(N) too, as I have for most of the politicians in the country.
You speak of "choosing between two evils". The mentality of our country is summed up in that phrase. Instead of "choosing between two evils", did it ever occur to you that we could create a "new good"?
with out dicipline no you cant, create any good?
thats why great QUAID E AZAM taught us, FAITH , UNITY , DICIPLINE?
sire pakistan needs a brutal militry revolution?
no more damocrazy is required! which can gives the power to the terrorists, who are killing innocent pakistanis for their breakfast?
& our damocrazy was, beggeing peace from them?

Last edited:
Altaf bhai need a kiss on the neck
from a crocodile.:sniper:

with out dicipline no you cant, create any good?
thats why great QUAID E AZAM taught us, FAITH , UNITY , DICIPLINE?
sire pakistan needs a brutal militry revolution?
no more damocrazy is required! which can gives the power to the terrorists, who are killing innocent pakistanis for their breakfast?
& our damocrazy was, beggeing peace from them?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what I'm reading.

Ten years of injustice...
Do you really believe that since the MQM has suffered oppression from the state means they can react with their own killings and attacks?
Responding with violence will do nothing but create more unrest and tension. For a "liberal" and "progressive" party, they happen to be rather primitive and stone-age in their actions.
sorry if you think, that if MQM just have been a so called MASSOM libral party, it could hve surrvived the sindhi/ baluchi nationalists onslaught, on its self?
come on wake up, its not a novel we talking about?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what I'm reading.
i dont hve any goddmmed idea, which kind of peace loving novel you talking about?

Altaf bhai need a kiss on the neck
from a crocodile.:sniper:
& you may need his deeeeeeeeeik?lolzzz

And with democracy eliminated, the contenders for legitimacy reduce to the only ones who can wield arms: the P.A., the TTP, and the MQM. How very convenient for Altaf Hussain!

You know nothing about MQM yank. You carry on with your propaganda in ME section.

Back
Top Bottom