What's new

Pakistan army says troops being sent to Saudi Arabia

Question is why we are sending additional troops.... if its only training then wasn't previous deployment enough???
If to defend KSA, then against whom ??? Yemen or Iran.

Question is why we are sending additional troops.... if its only training then wasn't previous deployment enough???
If to defend KSA, then against whom ??? Yemen or Iran.

training as it says....
rotation maybe
or additional support to training staff since saudis are hiring big these days apparently lol

500 million Arabs plus 1000 Pakistanies?

interesting i thought it was 2800 Pakistanis

Holy Quran, Surah al Maedah (bashing bani israel):

Ayas 29 to 32:

And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.

Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?" And he became of the regretful.

Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?" And he became of the regretful.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

the story of Cain and Abel.

and the law was first given to Children of Israel about preserving sanctity of life.. later further additions formulated the so called mosaic laws.

and post reported !!

training as it says....
rotation maybe
or additional support to training staff since saudis are hiring big these days apparently lol

interesting i thought it was 2800 Pakistanis

the story of Cain and Abel.

and the law was first given to Children of Israel about preserving sanctity of life.. later further additions formulated the so called mosaic laws.

and post reported !!
You can report Holy Quran as much as u want.

I told u I don’t care about liberals and atheists like yourself.

Holy Quran, Surah al Maedah (bashing bani israel):

Ayas 29 to 32:

And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
You find Jews and pagans among the worst of the enemies of the believers. (Of the non-believers)
Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food)

This is a great opportunity to diversify our war fighting experience and prove our tactics and methodologies in a different setting.

Pakistan should tie this with weapons purchases from POF and PAC. Basically, we don't just advise. We provide end to end war fighting solutions including training of men and providing the equipment, machinery, arms and ammunition needed to execute our strategies.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

You can report Holy Quran as much as u want.

I told u I don’t care about liberals and atheists like yourself.

religious discussions are not allowed and i gave you the context of the verses...

so after countless reporting @Serpentine managed a pre warning on me...

great achievement

religious discussions are not allowed and i gave you the context of the verses...

so after countless reporting @Serpentine managed a pre warning on me...

great achievement
I put ayas of Quran as many as I like...

And kindly don’t quote me again, specially when I put ayas of holy Quran.

I repeat, I don’t care about atheists at all.

I put ayas of Quran as many as I like...

And kindly don’t quote me again, specially when I put ayas of holy Quran.

sure...... just like do not quote me when i write in my NATIONAL FUCKING LANGUAGE

sure...... just like do not quote me when i write in my NATIONAL FUCKING LANGUAGE
I told you don’t write none English in English international threads.

Check the primary laws of forum.

Back
Top Bottom