What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

I was just simplifying for the guys here who have not watched Star wars.
Care to explain the everyday attacks happening?
I will try to explain the everyday attacks happening to the best of my knowledge. (considering how I am not in the military or isi I can't give you an exact reason).

Remember what happened before these attacks? We were hitting the ttp and BLA terrorists hard. We were killing off their troops and commanders and constantly raiding their ammo dumps.

And now with the US withdrawal and afghan peace process, a certain someone is feeling desperate.

So... What do you do? You coordinate multiple attacks on FC patrols, policemen etc. All in quick succession to make out that your force is strong and can cause a dent to the military they are fighting.

The last time they did a major terror attack to cause a sort of dent in oue military was in 2014...APS.

And what happened afterwards? We kicked their ***. Hard.

That is exactly what's going to happen. They have killed a lot of soldiers in the past week. And looking at our history with retaliations, I think it's safe to say our military is going to skin them all alive now. Be it air strikes in Afghanistan on terror camps or multiple SSG raids, something big will happen against those terrorists and their supporters inshallah.

IMG-20210512-WA0004.jpg
GC Ali Adeel Zafar representing Pakistan army in Turkish Military Academy amongst 22 countries. He’s first Pakistani in Turkish military academy to passout this year and he’s nominee for best Allied Cadet of the Year.

A great honour

View attachment 742854GC Ali Adeel Zafar representing Pakistan army in Turkish Military Academy amongst 22 countries. He’s first Pakistani in Turkish military academy to passout this year and he’s nominee for best Allied Cadet of the Year.

A great honour
We should bring this style of uniform back to the PA and PAF.

Pak-US ties to further strengthen in future: COAS

Pak-US ties to further strengthen in future: COAS

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk

Web Desk
May 12, 2021

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa, on Wednesday has said that Pakistan has helped Afghanistan to maintain peace in the region while it expects Pak-US ties to strengthen at the same time.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa met with US Secretary of State Angela Eagle.

As per the issued sources by ISPR, mutual cooperation between the two countries in various fields was also discussed during the meeting. The Afghan peace process and measures against Coronavirus were also discussed.

The US Secretary of State appreciated Pakistan's continued efforts for peace and stability in the region. She said that cooperation between the two countries would be further enhanced in the future.

Thread Title is :
Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Please keep it that way

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa spent 2nd day of Eid with troops deployed on Western border at Timergara Lower Dir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

COAS briefed on security situation & measures undertaken to ensure effective management of Pakistan-Afghan border.

1621002180689.png

1621002200633.png

1621002221684.png

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited front line troops deployed along LOC and offered Eid Prayers with troops, prayed for peace & prosperity of Pakistan.

COAS hailed morale of troops, devotion & operational preparedness.

1621003186763.png

1621003232969.png

1621003268467.png

1621003325944.png

Isn't that position usually given to corps commander Quetta? Is this a temporary change or will it be Corps Commander Multan from now on?

Back
Top Bottom