What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

W653 armoured recovery vehicle (ARV) first time seen at IDEAS 2022..

1668525524308.png

We need to upgrade all of our soldiers to this level as a minimum
Eh, our army is way too large to give everyone a high cut helmet and honestly i dont see much of a point. Im not sure whether the current GIDS helmet is based off LWH or PASGT (i swear to God i hope it isnt PASGT). As for combat vests and all of that stuff then yeah. Should have in built elbow and knee pads too. Otherwise we dont seem bad tbh. Havent seen many magnified optics on rifles among the army, maybe should look over there too

Eh, our army is way too large to give everyone a high cut helmet and honestly i dont see much of a point. Im not sure whether the current GIDS helmet is based off LWH or PASGT (i swear to God i hope it isnt PASGT). As for combat vests and all of that stuff then yeah. Should have in built elbow and knee pads too. Otherwise we dont seem bad tbh. Havent seen many magnified optics on rifles among the army, maybe should look over there too

I'm fine with the current GID helmet. It offers good protection, whilst not being as heavy as a PASGT.

I meant that the PA should be upgraded in terms of BDUs, boots and proper tactical plate carriers

I'm fine with the current GID helmet. It offers good protection, whilst not being as heavy as a PASGT.

I meant that the PA should be upgraded in terms of BDUs, boots and proper tactical plate carriers
The boots seem to be pretty good tbh, have touched them and they look and feel really durable and perfectly fine for infantry use. Plate carriers and chest rigs i definitely agree on

The boots seem to be pretty good tbh, have touched them and they look and feel really durable and perfectly fine for infantry use. Plate carriers and chest rigs i definitely agree on

I don’t know why I said boots, because a lot of people have told me that they are quite good quality, too.

Ground Base Electronic Warfare Systems by GIDS at IDEAS 2022.

1668629335284.png

1668629399717.png

Back
Top Bottom