What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

PM Shehbaz Sharif visits North Waziristan, briefed on prevalent security situation with special focus on terrorists' activities from across Pak-Afghan border PM also briefed on western border management system including the status of border fencing.

D

PM Shehbaz Sharif visits North Waziristan, briefed on prevalent security situation with special focus on terrorists' activities from across Pak-Afghan border PM also briefed on western border management system including the status of border fencing.

D
The way things are headed I think not on all western border but major areas needed to have a a wall also

Commander 12 Corps Quetta, Lieutenant General Sarfraz Ali and IGFC Balochistan (North) Major General Yousuf Majoka visit Ghazaband Scouts, Kohsar Post & Central Jail Mach, BALOCHISTAN..

The Commander was dressed in a traditional FC uniform & met FC Jawan and prisoners during his visit.

1651839893194.png

1651839825605.png

1651839865926.png

what guns do SPD force use? they have these small SMGs , I cannot remember their names

A young officer was on his round when one of the riflemen did not notice him and missed saluting him.

The youngster got cheesed off and summoned the Gorkha and asked him the reason for not saluting him. The Gorkha innocently gave out the reason that he did not see "Lieutenant Huzoor".

The youngster not convinced, punished the Gorkha to a thousand salutes. The soldier immediately started saluting...

Field Marshal Cariappa who was passing by and asked the youngster as to what was happening.
The youngster said, "Sir, this soldier had the audacity of not saluting me. So I have punished him with 1000 salutes."
Cariappa replied, "Bloody good punishment young man, but ensure that you return each of his salutes.”

For the next two hours the unit was treated to a scene of a Gorkha saluting and the young officer returning each of his salutes.

There are some types of equipment which require a laptop...must be one of those.....

I doubt that,
it it were as you have pointed out, then he would be using a field laptop,
what he is using is a normal commercial laptop.

But then again, I have seen stranger things happen !

1652279917871.png

WASHINGTON: Counterterrorism and border security are the two areas where the United States wants to continue to work with Pakistan, says US State Department US State Department Spokesperson Ned Price speaks during a briefing at Washington, DC..

Pak fizaea m rihayshi skeemo'n ki membership besides other tankhua , mraa'aat:angel:
Lawyers can join army. Stop sulking, apply and get a house after retirement to cool the boils.

My latest book delivered by amazon.

Attachments

• 20220402_093717.jpg
    20220402_093717.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom