What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Land corruption - has Fauj
Procurement corruption - has Fauj
National Strategic blunders - Star wali Wale Fauji
Tactical Blunders costing hundreds of Fauji Jawans - Star wale Fauji
Abuse of power during dictatorships - Fauj

This idiotic and corrupt reaction to pass that law to try and blanket protect every action the military does is being hidden under the guise of such “If we don’t do our job this country sinks” logic. This is irrelevant and tries to hide under “Not all military is corrupt or a small number” - individual and systematic reform are interlinked.

Finally, if the prophet’s wife or his companions were not beyond reproach even if spurious or false allegations - and they still went through due process to let the truth come out , who the hell are these people to say “aaeinda fauj ke khilaf aik alfaz bhi na nikala”(never say another word against the military) ? @Irfan Baloch ?

one word

starship troopers

Let me rephrase:

5% of the land corruption in the country out of 100%= fauj. 100% of the blame for it= fauj.
5% of procurement corruption in the country = fauj. 100% of the blame for it= fauj.
95% of the work to keep this nation going= fauj. 100% of the credit for it= corrupt fucking politicians taking votes from this dumb awam.

And These Apparent “national strategic blunders”, which are not entirely in their control. There’s a lot more at play there than the “sitar wale fauji.” It’s just that every Pakistani thinks they’re more qualified than these sitar wale fauji, the same faujis who thirty years ago would be fighting on the frontline for the sorry asses of the people who will criticize them 30 years later for the actions of the few. If these people think they can be the perfect leader why don’t they take over? Or any of the others criticizing them? Or give me an example of a country who has done better so we can follow them?

These Sitar wale fauji have lead Pakistan from terrorism to safety in the span of a single decade while more powerful and apparently qualified nations did jack with more resources and more time. People act as if soldiers weren’t lost when The prophet Muhammad was in charge of the Muslim armies. Now will you say he made tactical blunders too? And do we expect normal humans to live up to his standard? These same sitar wale fauji were leading the Jawans thirty years ago, and FYI some of these “sitar wale fauji” died doing just that, more than those who are corrupt anyways. But let’s not look at that
More officers of the army have been martyred than jawans if you take the ratios into perspective, these same officers become your sitar wale fauji.

It’s not that the fauj is completely innocent, far from it, the people in it have made plenty of mistakes and there’s corruption in every circle of modern life and the armed forces are no exception, the issue is that Pakistanis don’t look at themselves, they pick an institution and start blaming it, forgetting that said institution is made of the same Pakistani awam that criticizes it. Pakistanis blame the government, forgetting that they are the ones who voted it into power. They criticize martial laws, forgetting that they are the ones who supported it when it happened. And they blame terrorism, forgetting that their own caused it, they blame corruption while also being the ones doing it.
Pakistanis will blame everything but the actual issue, they criticize the armed forces first. Like that Will surely fix everything. I hope someday these people get to do the same in front of the family of a martyred officer or Jawan and then you see how they feel about it.
This is not a jab at SQ8 or anyone here, they are respected members, it’s more just my opinion on how Pakistanis tend to criticize everything they think is evil, but never realize that they are the cause of it all.
I agree that Pakistani Fauj is made up of Pakistanis hence when they are corrupt it is just national character, when some sell out to the west it is also national character.My post history can be searched for when I have pointed out exactly the same.

But where I differ is saying its 5% or the arguments that it shouldn’t be done just based on that metric. It doesn’t matter if it was one FWO general that stole millions or a corrupt colonel haramzada in CMA pindi sitting in front of me and asking where “Fatima ka bhai”(Quaid e Azam’s picture on rupee note - his bribe from the person I was accompanying) is. It doesn’t matter if it one AF officer making millions on inflated pricing tires or in the Navy - and it doesn’t matter if it turns out Asif Zardari has outdone them all by a hundred fold factor.

If they did it, they will be called on it and called on it together with the bureaucrat or police or politician.. corruption has no hierarchy .Because at the end it is their actions that have people make generalized comments that end up in the ears of a young LT or jawan on the front lines - and hell if I let that guy get criticized because the fat cats made themselves holy cows while the other 95% take the brunt.

So - corruption has fauj, it’s difficult to say whether 1-4% that may do it account for 5% or 20% because they are protected from accountability and investigation from outside.

I agree that Pakistani Fauj is made up of Pakistanis hence when they are corrupt it is just national character, when some sell out to the west it is also national character.My post history can be searched for when I have pointed out exactly the same.

But where I differ is saying its 5% or the arguments that it shouldn’t be done just based on that metric. It doesn’t matter if it was one FWO general that stole millions or a corrupt colonel haramzada in CMA pindi sitting in front of me and asking where “Fatima ka bhai”(Quaid e Azam’s picture on rupee note - his bribe from the person I was accompanying) is. It doesn’t matter if it one AF officer making millions on inflated pricing tires or in the Navy - and it doesn’t matter if it turns out Asif Zardari has outdone them all by a hundred fold factor.

If they did it, they will be called on it and called on it together with the bureaucrat or police or politician.. corruption has no hierarchy .Because at the end it is their actions that have people make generalized comments that end up in the ears of a young LT or jawan on the front lines - and hell if I let that guy get criticized because the fat cats made themselves holy cows while the other 95% take the brunt.

So - corruption has fauj, it’s difficult to say whether 1-4% that may do it account for 5% or 20% because they are protected from accountability and investigation from outside.
Don't forget, it takes corruption to hide corruption too. So, the 5% cut could spiral into 20-30% once you start buying off the stakeholders who would otherwise investigate and report you.

I'd say that the overall 'direct corruption' in Pakistan isn't a lot, but it's the ancillary stuff that's hurting us.

For example, Nawaz misuses public funds, and to keep at it he (1) has to misuse more funds to buy off more people and (2) take out loans to fund budget deficits. In turn, those loans accrue interest and the next guy is on the hook for even more debt. Now if that next guy is corrupt, the whole cycle compounds on itself.

Oh that beautiful classic really does hit where it hurts
compliance and forced patriotism
also watch "Pentagon wars".

Pak Mil is a big multi billion corporate that has benefited many people at the cost of lives limbs and blood of its personnel.

it will be real service to the men and women who sacrificed their lives by separating those from this organisation who made personal gains or abused power.

Last edited:
compliance and forced patriotism
also watch "Pentagon wars".

Pak Mil is a big multi billion corporate that has benefited many people at the cost of lives limbs and blood of its personnel.

it will be reat service to the men and women who sacrificed their lives by separating those from this organisation who made personal gains or abused power.
And that is what this new law has made impossible.

PAKISTAN-AFGHANISTAN BORDER

The Pakistan Army is slated to complete the $500 million #Pakistan-#Afghanistan border fence project next month, i.e. May 2021, with 90% of the work completed, which includes a double fence on the entirety of the border supported by over 1000 forts. https://t.co/jakfWSA0B5
IMG_20210427_173135.jpeg
IMG_20210427_173140.jpeg
IMG_20210427_173145.jpeg

GOC Gawadar applauds state-of-the-art VMS Project by iTecknologi

BR Web Desk
28 Apr 2021

GOC Gawadar, Major General Aamer Najam, visited Fisheries Monitoring Centre in Surbandar established by iTecknologi as part of the Larger Vessel Management System Project for Fishermen community.

During the visit, the respected Major General and his team was given a briefing and a live demonstration of the system by Mr. Ahmed Bokhari, CTO iTecknologi. The High Command of Armed Forces deeply appreciated and applauded the efforts of iTecknologi and the Government. According to the GOC Gawadar of Armed Forces, the VMS system designed and implemented by iTecknologi will pave the way for a much need security and regulatory framework that is essential for the protection of Pakistani poor fishermen and international borders of our beloved motherland.

Earlier this month, the Chief Minister of Baluchistan, Mr. Jam Kamal inaugurated the VMS project in the presence of print and electronic media and praised the VMS system by iTecknologi. “The VMS system is the first step in regulating the fishing industry in compliance of international regulations; the system will provide the data that will help the Government to improve the livelihood of fishermen community as well as protect them from crossing border into hostile enemy territories”, the Chief Minister remarked.

iTecknologi Group of Companies is one of the leading conglomerates in Pakistan with its diverse operations across the globe. The group enjoys unparalleled operations in core sectors such as Tracking & Security, Logistics & Transportation, Software Development, Information Technology, Car Rental, GIS & Mapping, and Food. More information on the company can be taken from www.itecknologi.com

GOC Gawadar applauds state-of-the-art VMS Project by iTecknologi

BR Web Desk
28 Apr 2021

GOC Gawadar, Major General Aamer Najam, visited Fisheries Monitoring Centre in Surbandar established by iTecknologi as part of the Larger Vessel Management System Project for Fishermen community.

During the visit, the respected Major General and his team was given a briefing and a live demonstration of the system by Mr. Ahmed Bokhari, CTO iTecknologi. The High Command of Armed Forces deeply appreciated and applauded the efforts of iTecknologi and the Government. According to the GOC Gawadar of Armed Forces, the VMS system designed and implemented by iTecknologi will pave the way for a much need security and regulatory framework that is essential for the protection of Pakistani poor fishermen and international borders of our beloved motherland.

Earlier this month, the Chief Minister of Baluchistan, Mr. Jam Kamal inaugurated the VMS project in the presence of print and electronic media and praised the VMS system by iTecknologi. “The VMS system is the first step in regulating the fishing industry in compliance of international regulations; the system will provide the data that will help the Government to improve the livelihood of fishermen community as well as protect them from crossing border into hostile enemy territories”, the Chief Minister remarked.

iTecknologi Group of Companies is one of the leading conglomerates in Pakistan with its diverse operations across the globe. The group enjoys unparalleled operations in core sectors such as Tracking & Security, Logistics & Transportation, Software Development, Information Technology, Car Rental, GIS & Mapping, and Food. More information on the company can be taken from www.itecknologi.com

Is this division under Quetta Corps ?

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/828273-korean-envoy-calls-on-gen-bajwa

Korean envoy calls on Gen Bajwa

1619803994826.png

RAWALPINDI: Korean Ambassador to Pakistan Suh Sangpyo Thursday called on COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa here. Matters of mutual interest, regional security and enhanced bilateral & defence cooperation came under discussion.

Gen Bajwa said Pakistan attached great importance to furthering relations with the Republic of Korea in all domains. Both reiterated the desire to further enhance bilateral relations including efforts for peace and security in the region. Suh Sangpyo appreciated Pakistan’s sincere efforts for bringing peace and stability in the region and facilitating the Afghan peace process.

Back
Top Bottom