What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Terrorism activity going down.
IMG_20210111_175940.jpeg
IMG_20210111_175953.jpeg

How effective would it be to have dogs with the patrolling party?

İdeally İ would have some Turkish or other available MRAP patrol the area. But I'm not some general.

I'm sure in the near future, such things will be forthcoming.

Afghanistan, Pakistan on same page to pursue peace: COAS

Afghanistan, Pakistan on same page to pursue peace: COAS

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk

Web Desk
January 12, 2021

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gereral Qamar Javed Bajwa said that “Peace in Afghanistan means Peace in Pakistan”, a stable and prosperous Afghanistan at peace with itself and its neighbors is in Pakistan’s national interest.

In addition to this, Mr Mohammad Karim Khalili, Chairman Hizb-e-Wahadat Islami Afghanistan and former Chairman Afghan High Peace Council called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ, today.

According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) matters of mutual interest, peace and stability in the region, connectivity and current developments in Afghan Peace Process were discussed during the meeting.

The visiting dignitary acknowledged the positive role played by Pakistan and the COAS vision on future of Pak-Afghan relations.

A long, hard and bloody journey. The fredoom and progress we have now has been gained with the sacrifice of innocents and blood of our youth. Beautiful young soldiers, gone. Kis ka dil karta hai k uska jawan 20, 22 saal ka jawan beta watan k liye qurban ho jaye?

We lost so much treasure in the past 2 decades. Not billions in $ but lost too much innocent blood. From young angels to our old fathers and mothers. Men, women, children all have sacrificed. All have endured senseless bloodshed and terrorism.

Still we had to endure the difficult sacrifice. İt is due to those sacrifices we are here today. Something too valuable to be lost to people who have become addicted to small gains at cost of selling out the motherland. İ pray mothers and father of Pakistan stop losing their children to needless conflict which is waged upon us by our enemies. May we continue to be a thorn in the sides of anti İslam and hegemonic designs of our enemies in our region and afar.

Pakistan Zindabad. Now and forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom