What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Can we expect drone videos and other quality footages in an conflict with India as we see from in the Azerbaijan-Armenia war?

In fact, in the coming years, should I expect live coverage of the war 24/7 cause the sheer scale, forntiers etc are already too much to cover?

Unlike Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, I have observed that Pakistan-India generally do not share same quality footages/content/coverage like on LoC or the failed incursions of the surgical strikes fiasco.

Real-time Intel needs to be preserved but I am sure we can share things with a delay? Or is it all done for the sake of national security?

One reason we might not do is perhaps we are not confident to get military gains against a much larger army and any downslide will result in de-moralizing of troops and nation alike...

As warfare evolves, I do envision that one day, we will be watching conflicts as we watch it on games or tv.

Can we expect drone videos and other quality footages in an conflict with India as we see from in the Azerbaijan-Armenia war?

In fact, in the coming years, should I expect live coverage of the war 24/7 cause the sheer scale, forntiers etc are already too much to cover?

Unlike Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, I have observed that Pakistan-India generally do not share same quality footages/content/coverage like on LoC or the failed incursions of the surgical strikes fiasco.

Real-time Intel needs to be preserved but I am sure we can share things with a delay? Or is it all done for the sake of national security?

One reason we might not do is perhaps we are not confident to get military gains against a much larger army and any downslide will result in de-moralizing of troops and nation alike...

As warfare evolves, I do envision that one day, we will be watching conflicts as we watch it on games or tv.
I once mentioned somewhere recently... Seeing terrorists run, closely followed by own artillery shells, all being transmitted live at command posts and artillery positions who were continuously adjusting their fire....

This was what PA was doing more than 7 years ago.

I shared some images as well here.

I once mentioned somewhere recently... Seeing terrorists run, closely followed by own artillery shells, all being transmitted live at command posts and artillery positions who were continuously adjusting their fire....

This was what PA was doing more than 7 years ago.

I shared some images as well here.
If possible plz share that post here again ....

If possible plz share that post here again ....

Tangos out in the open, on a mountain top, about to be targeted by heavy artillery and gunships on stand by.....SSG troops also standing by to commence attack from below.
1601732122136.png

Last edited:
Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Skardu and Gilgit today. On arrival at Skardu, COAS was briefed on latest situation and operational preparedness of FCNA troops deployed along LOC. Interacting with officers and men, COAS appreciated their high morale, operational readiness under challenging environment and harsh weather conditions . COAS emphasised to ensure highest levels of readiness for effectively responding to emerging threats. Later, COAS visited Gilgit and inaugurated state of the art Software Technology Park , an initiative of Special Communication Organisation( SCO). The facility will help create environment for research and innovation in the fields of IT and defence communication by honing and harnessing the skills of our brilliant youth. It will serve as a trigger for development of cyber industry in the area. Acknowledging efforts of SCO, COAS said that establishment of IT clusters in remote areas will have a great effect by encouraging innovation and digitisation . Earlier, on arrival at Skardu, COAS was received by Commander Rawalpindi Corps Lieutenant General Azhar Abbas.

G-B visit: COAS stresses highest levels of readiness for ‘responding to emerging threats’

General Qamar inaugurated state-of-the art Software Technology Park in Gilgit, says ISPR

October 06, 2020

Army chief while interacting with troops emphasised to ensure highest levels of readiness for effectively responding to emerging threats. PHOTO: ISPR

Army chief while interacting with troops emphasised to ensure highest levels of readiness for effectively responding to emerging threats. PHOTO: ISPR

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Gilgit-Baltistan (G-B) on Tuesday and was briefed on latest situation and operational preparedness of Force Command Northern Areas (FCNA) troops deployed along the Line of Control (LoC).

Interacting with officers and men, the army chief appreciated their high morale, operational readiness under challenging environment and harsh weather conditions, a statement issued by the inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

He emphasised to ensure highest levels of readiness for effectively responding to emerging threats.

Later in Gilgit, General Qamar inaugurated state-of-the art Software Technology Park, an initiative of Special Communication Organisation (SCO).

“The facility will help create environment for research and innovation in the fields of IT and defence communication by honing and harnessing the skills of our brilliant youth,” the statement also said.
It will serve as a trigger for development of cyber industry in the area, it added.

According to the military’s media wing, the army chief acknowledged the efforts of SCO saying “establishment of IT clusters in remote areas will have a great effect by encouraging innovation and digitisation”.

Earlier, on arrival at Skardu, he was received by Commander Rawalpindi Corps Lieutenant General Azhar Abbas.

H.E. Mr. Ali Alizada, Ambassador of Azerbaijan called on General Nadeem Raza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi.
Rawalpindi - October 09, 2020
No PR-197/2020-ISPR

H.E. Mr. Ali Alizada, Ambassador of Azerbaijan called on General Nadeem Raza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi. Matters of bilateral interest and regional security were discussed during the meeting.
Chairman JCSC reaffirmed the brotherly relationship between both the countries built on strong foundations. CJCSC also said that Pakistan Armed Forces fully support Azerbaijan’s position on Nagorno-Karabakh, which is in line with the several unanimously adopted United Nations Security Council resolutions.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom