What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Missing Sir Asif Ghafoor. He is such a charismatic person. This new DG is not on par with Sir Asif.
The new DG is from the scholarly side of the army. His stints in the faculty of the PMA and NDU have shaped him differently from Gen. Ghafoor. Good to have both thinking and fighting soldiers. He certainly speaks more eloquently than Gen. Ghafoor who was more direct.

Like Ghafoor Asim Bajwa and Roaring Raheel better than these tin pot general and the new DGISPR. Not a fan of COAS Bajwa
The new DG is from the scholarly side of the army. His stints in the faculty of the PMA and NDU have shaped him differently from Gen. Ghafoor. Good to have both thinking and fighting soldiers. He certainly speaks more eloquently than Gen. Ghafoor who was more direct.

Wp5BvOL.png

DG ISPR
4 hrs ·
No PR- 50/2020- ISPR
Rawalpindi, 22March 2020

Special Corps Commanders’ Conference chaired by General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) held this evening at GHQ on single point agenda with regards to COVID-19 .
Corps Commanders participated through video link from respective Corps Headquarters.
Forum reviewed countrywide spread of COVID-19 and deliberated army’s readiness to assist civil administration to contain the pandemic.
All available troops of Pakistan Army and it’s medical resources across the country have been tasked to be ready to assist activities in concert with civil administration on short notice.
“Nothing can defeat a responsible and determined nation. Pakistan Army being part of national effort shall serve and protect the nation as a sacred duty InshaAllah “COAS.
The details of plan of action will be shared subsequently.

Seriously Dude?? Commandoes music??
Happy Pakistan Day
Pakistan Day Parade 23rd March 1966
Courtesy : Our Heroes need their identity back

Anywho.

How does PA organize or split it's platoons into squads and do they further split them into fireteams?(or are they called sections in PA??).

Should they have corpman/medic in a squad instead of just doing a medevac instantly when someone gets hit?
I saw 2008-9 video Lt.Col Asif Ghafoor giving very rudimentary first aid to a soldier and some soda/water. And then just sending him back to field hospital.

Could corpmen help the soldier stay longer in fight?

Is PA also incorporating more MGunners? And Marksmen(not snipers) with DMRs in a squad?

Seriously Dude?? Commandoes music??

Anywho.

How does PA organize or split it's platoons into squads and do they further split them into fireteams?(or are they called sections in PA??).

Should they have corpman/medic in a squad instead of just doing a medevac instantly when someone gets hit?
I saw 2008-9 video Lt.Col Asif Ghafoor giving very rudimentary first aid to a soldier and some soda/water. And then just sending him back to field hospital.

Could corpmen help the soldier stay longer in fight?

Is PA also incorporating more MGunners? And Marksmen(not snipers) with DMRs in a squad?

It is quite surprising PA has not invested meaningfully into NVGs and in prism scopes. Nor in holographic reflex sights. Just shows how outdated the mindset is.

Yes yes, I understand soldiers here and there have a few gadgets. But that doesn't solve the problem.

I suggest NVGs with head mounts, laser IR pointers, prism optics 4x32, thermal riflescope add ons, holographic reflex sights. These are a must in the battlefield and would easily topple the balance of forces in the region.

Given the quality and competence of chinese commercial companies in supplying these at unbelievable prices, it is a shame that this is being ignored. At a cost of 10 million USd only, one can completely change the dynamics of war... and yet PA is missing out... unbelievable... what a shame.

Given the major economic downturn in China, now is the time to make a deal with a private Chinese company (please not Norinco), to actually buy the equipment and training to build these devices in Pakistan.

These are light industries that can not only serve PA but also provide a healthy export earnings source for Pakistan.

does anyone know the number of troops deployed to fight CV19. I know no troops will be withdrawn from LoC and af-pak border.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah, meeting with officers of 6th Bn, Frontier Force Rifles (Now 1st FF). 1948

1956803_621006777979779_1458026138_o.jpg
If Pak controls COVID 19 then we should send contingent of our Drs and Staff to NY and UK for theior help I feel in PAK spread is slow as weather get hotter it will go away but US may need help men and material it will bring Goodwill for Pak and her public

Someone is in an optimistic mood.
If Pak controls COVID 19 then we should send contingent of our Drs and Staff to NY and UK for theior help I feel in PAK spread is slow as weather get hotter it will go away but US may need help men and material it will bring Goodwill for Pak and her public

Back
Top Bottom