What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Special frontier force of India has played an important role on Chinese broader and also helped India alot in 1971 war on the west Pakistan front. I want to know do we also have anybforce built on the same lines?

Also cobra in India is specialized for guirilla warfare. So do we have a mirror agency of it here to counter terrorists or we are just using fc/rangers formula.

Thanks to all the participants of PakDayParade national campaign promos. Thanks to all Pakistanis for their participation. Special thanks to Media for the support.

‎Our Voice....Pakistan Zindabad

Special frontier force of India has played an important role on Chinese broader and also helped India alot in 1971 war on the west Pakistan front. I want to know do we also have anybforce built on the same lines?

Also cobra in India is specialized for guirilla warfare. So do we have a mirror agency of it here to counter terrorists or we are just using fc/rangers formula.
Previously......... all such operations were responsibility of ssg ...... however Pakistan Army currently is rather a multi-purpose infantry ........ especially after induction of LCBs

Previously......... all such operations were responsibility of ssg ...... however Pakistan Army currently is rather a multi-purpose infantry ........ especially after induction of LCBs
I was looking more along the line of Para forces. SSG is part of main Millitary

Avoid creating thread only for asking questions. It is advised that most of information is available in respective sections & threads. Use search option or go through the topics.

Regards,

I was looking more along the line of Para forces. SSG is part of main Millitary
Rangers and FC are paramalitaries and are primarily used for couter terroeism ........... as for guerilla warfare and other stuff .......... we depend on ssg

5c963a04f0906.jpg

Troops march during the military parade

Rangers and FC are paramalitaries and are primarily used for couter terroeism ........... as for guerilla warfare and other stuff .......... we depend on ssg
It takes time for ssg to reach such places that's why I was saying about forces that are available at the spot like Indian spiders

ISPR Press Release - 56/2019

Rawalpindi, 26 March 2019:

General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited National Defence University (NDU), Islamabad today and addressed the participants of the 4th Pakistan-UK Stabilization Conference.
While interacting with participants, COAS focused on internal and external security situation of the country and his vision of an enduring peace within Pakistan and the region. COAS also highlighted prospects of Geo-political environment, security challenges and CPEC towards economic development of the region. COAS reiterated that Pakistan is focused and determined to achieve “a stable, peaceful & normalized Pakistan”.
Later on, Lieutenant General Patrick Sanders, Commander UK Field Army called on COAS at National Defence University. During the meeting, regional security issues and matters of professional interest were discussed.
Earlier on arrival, COAS was received by Lieutenant General Aamer Riaz, President National Defence University.

ISPR Press Release - 60/2019

Quetta, 28 March 2019

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Headquarters Southern Command Quetta today. COAS was briefed about security situation of the province, pursuance of National Action Plan, Operation Radd ul Fassad and socio-economic development projects undertaken as part of Khushal Balochistan Program.
COAS expressed his satisfaction and hoped that the these steps will help elevating the overall security and socio-economic indicators in the province. He said that Balochistan is future of Pakistan and it is our duty to fully assist the Govt and the people of Balochistan towards a shining future.
Later COAS also visited School of Infantry and Tactics, Quetta and met with the faculty. COAS said that Pak Army has played an important role for reduction in the internal security threats as well as effective response along borders. COAS said that nation acknowledges and fully supports Pak Army's contributions in our fight against terrorism and militancy. 'We shall always come up to the expectations of the people of Pakistan who are our real strength" COAS concluded.

Back
Top Bottom