What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

CIA firing missiles from drones inside Pak territory while keeping their drones inside Afghan airspace.
The Hell-fire missile they use has a range of 8 Kilometers.
They have been striking border villages of Pakistan 2-4 Kilometers from Afghan borders. https://t.co/dMHmYr7KSi
IMG_20171222_111939.jpeg

A new CIA-ISI joint agreement perhaps??
Or CIA unilateral actions????
Either are untollerable :angry::tsk:
CIA firing missiles from drones inside Pak territory while keeping their drones inside Afghan airspace.
The Hell-fire missile they use has a range of 8 Kilometers.
They have been striking border villages of Pakistan 2-4 Kilometers from Afghan borders. https://t.co/dMHmYr7KSi
View attachment 444128

R.I.P
Perhaps Being US ally post 9/11 was our biggest mistake.
I am sure our brass hasn't read full histroy of vietnam war and chaos,it brough into neighbouring countries.

You can't blame others for FATA problem. FATA should have been part of NWFP 30 years ago. Backwardness of FATA is due to neglect, our Government has neglected FATA for last 70 years. Government neglected IDP, they should have been accommodated...relocated them to other part of KPK or Punjab would have solve the problem.

R.I.P
Perhaps Being US ally post 9/11 was our biggest mistake.
I am sure our brass hasn't read full histroy of vietnam war and chaos,it brough into neighbouring countries.

Hi,

Children should read up on history before making such comments---or at least make themselves familiar with old news.

Many of our brass wanted to make a vietnam of the US in afg.

Becoming an ally with the U S was not the mistake---the mistake was not utilizing the opportunity in a proper manner.

Now what is up with KHORASAN in your intro---are you isis supporter.

Hi,

Children should read up on history before making such comments---or at least make themselves familiar with old news.

Many of our brass wanted to make a vietnam of the US in afg.

Becoming an ally with the U S was not the mistake---the mistake was not utilizing the opportunity in a proper manner.

Now what is up with KHORASAN in your intro---are you isis supporter.
Chacha please make your histroy right,a country who is having an Airforc & Navy on papers and econmy debt ridden and leadership without any vision is going to make Vieatnam of America in Afghanistan.:taz:
Bold underline part tells a lot about your grip on HISTORY.

Hi,

Read up on the news papers around 9/11---you will find find the statements---.
Mastan i have been on this forum for years,and i know you very well,great admirer of your criticism on top brass,rest everything after that was blunder by our brass including a kommando who loved chair.

Another high flying Pakistan Flag hoisted at Ganda Singh Wala on Pak-India border. Commander Multan Corps , Lieutenant General Abdullah Dogar hoisted 200 feet high flag in a ceremony charged with national fervour. DG Pakistan Rangers Punjab Major General Azhar Naveed Hayat Khan and people from all walks of life were present on the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom