What's new

Pakistan army Military Intelligence report on Indian army movement across the border

Do not under estimate your enemy.

I believe India did some cross border raids in 2016. I don't know what they mean by surgical strikes, these raids are common.

I feel there is a space for Air to ground Airstrikes which India thinks it can keep under escalation ladder. How Pakistan will respond is another matter. If Pakistan doesn't escalate it, which most likely is going to be the case as Pakistan is in consolidation phase internally and will like to stay away from drawn into border conflict. India can use it as propaganda internally as well as brownie points in further squeezing Pakistan.

India won't do anything they are too afraid and also west won't let them do this kind of thing specially when they are already stuck in corruption allegations
But then Modi the swine may want to deflect attention away from the current "Rafale" controversy, i doubt he could give a rats *** if some Randhawa's or Arora's from Punjab get cut to ribbons by MG3 fire, from these reports and the state of Gangadeshi forces on the border, they have clearly beefed up their until recently "rag tag" forces with newer kit (see vid).Kudos Hazrat
@Inception-06 @Signalian @Game.Invade @DESERT FIGHTER @Path-Finder The swines have clearly upped up their LOC game (looking like a professional army), I suspect they are planning something major.

Last edited:
But then Modi the swine may want to deflect attention away from the current "Rafale" controversy, i doubt he could give a rats *** if some Randhawa's or Arora's from Punjab get cut to ribbons by MG3 fire, from these reports and the state of Gangadeshi forces on the border, they have clearly beefed up their until recently "rag tag" forces with newer kit (see vid).Kudos Hazrat
@Inception-06 @Signalian @Game.Invade @DESERT FIGHTER @Path-Finder The swines have clearly upped up their LOC game (looking like a professional army), I suspect they are planning something major.

Good for them, they need a war for their internal issue and moohdhi ji made a promise before coming to power that he would. Anyway weather or not he goes through with it time will tell. They fancy their chances so lets see. If news of the troop movement is true then welldone to our intelligence services for finding out.

As for the kit. Nothing Pakistan doesn't have access to. Neither night vision or thermal imaging is new technology. We have been seeing PA using both for over a decade at all levels.

Not forgetting Pakistan has been fighting an actual war for over a decade and all kinks that existed which lets be honest they did have been ironed out. All units have seen fighting so there is no shortage of experience.

Good for them, they need a war for their internal issue and moohdhi ji made a promise before coming to power that he would. Anyway weather or not he goes through with it time will tell. They fancy their chances so lets see. If news of the troop movement is true then welldone to our intelligence services for finding out.

As for the kit. Nothing Pakistan doesn't have access to. Neither night vision or thermal imaging is new technology. We have been seeing PA using both for over a decade at all levels.

Not forgetting Pakistan has been fighting an actual war for over a decade and all kinks that existed which lets be honest they did have been ironed out. All units have seen fighting so there is no shortage of experience.
I agree we have the edge over them due to all the invaluable experience that we have acquired in WOT and indeed we have all this kit in place well before they did however they are trying to close the gap and without doubt our jawans will be and need to be more alert because until very recently these Gangadeshis were equipped (on the infantry level) more like the Congolese army than a supposed professional army, clearly this is slowly changing, this new kit is also being also introduced to the Rashtriya rifles.Kudos bhai

So much chutiyapa in early part of video. At night they are using lights at extreme dangerous patrolling place. What The Shit is that!

By looking at the excitement level building up, no one can guess the discussion is about a battle which might lead to war between two nuclear armed nations.

Anyway, if the opening post is true i think Pakistan must get some assets across the border and sabotage some of those movements as they clearly are a direct threat to our security.

I agree we have the edge over them due to all the invaluable experience that we have acquired in WOT and indeed we have all this kit in place well before they did however they are trying to close the gap and without doubt our jawans will be and need to be more alert because until very recently these Gangadeshis were equipped (on the infantry level) more like the Congolese army than a supposed professional army, clearly this is slowly changing, this new kit is also being also introduced to the Rashtriya rifles.Kudos bhai
We will always be one step ahead.

Last four days heavy mov of en carried out across LOC in neelum / jehlum valleys reported by own sources are.
1. Vehs carrying heavy ammo probably Arty ammo seen mov to Phikian and Domari area.
2. 4 x small heli and 2 x tps carrier heli came to penzgam camp and staying at same loc.small heli carry out recce close to LOC and returned back to penzgam camp.
3. Today 60 x vehs few Jeep's mostly truck went back from Guraze to bandipura. These veh came to Guraze in 4 packets equally distributed traveled at late hrs of night in last four days but mov back in one packet empty today morning.
4. Approx 3 bn str came to tangdhar and Jura sector for CASO close to LOC in forests. They are searching large areas at one time and are available close to depl tps
5. Today morning Approx 80 x trucks carrying ammo / ration / tps came to Baramula and will further disperse in near future .
6. From Baramula closest is Naugam sec opposite own lipa sec and to some extent chamm sec.
7. Source in Tangdhar bde informed (probable) en prep plan of surgical between 28 sep to 2 Oct. But also said likely on 28 Sep 18 according to prep in bde and fwd depl tps.
7. Few heavy guns came to kalaroos approx 3 km from own kel sector.
8. In Nowshera sec opposite own Kel sec in jungle area heavy guns seen approx 800 - 1000 mtrs from LOC probably in direct role.
9. In Nowshera sec heli we're also seen in rear areas cat not cfm but source said gunship.
10. Arty depl in Sambha sec has also been reported.
11. Today IA in Tangdhar sec sent back 80 x coolie/ Porter's to rear base camps who were dumping on fwd posts.
12. On 24/25 midnight Sep 18, 15 IA vehs moved from Srinagar to Handwara/Kupwara,Machal Route. Latar on 25 Sep at 1300 Hrs 12 IA Vehs observed on same routs vehs covered by trapals.
13. In keran 15- 20 STF persons are present in civ houses and observing own Keran area keeping normal life in gen area.

Staff Comments:
- Info is being shared with all Bdes for info and threat assessment.
- High Alert lvl is already ordered. Lve of all comds@are/ COs has been stopped till normalization of sit along LOC.
- Monitoring of en mov is being intimately done and any dev/ obsn will be shared with concerned for assessment/response.
@Areesh @Signalian @Inception-06 @Windjammer
Provide source and IF it is classified info and you leaked it...force me to report you...delete your thread....ASAP

@Horus @Slav Defence

C60D91A9-79A3-4C56-95D4-A393DCF1A300.png
Provide source and IF it is classified info and you leaked it...force me to report you...delete your thread....ASAP

@Horus @Slav Defence

Kit is readily available and now almost all nations have access to NVD's and Thermal Imaging. apparel is nothing difficult either you can get manufacturing setup and start churning it out. After the last so called Sir Ji Kal strike! They immediately signed a deal for Rafales fighters and started spending on apparel and NVD's.

@The Eagle @WAJsal guys please shut this thread down. this is most definitely a late april fools joke. no one can lack the mental capacity to share supposed whatsapp rumours as credible sources of info.

Back
Top Bottom