What's new

Pakistan army is repeating East pakistan again . Imran Khan

Eid gift for Whisky Munir and Kh@sra Anjuman.
View attachment 925693

I heard a story which I’m not sure if it’s true or not. During the time of Ayub Khan, people in Karachi were revolting against his dictatorship but people in Punjab were not. So Karachi wallas sent loads of bangles and got them thrown in the streets of Lahore.

Now the people of Pakistan are revolting against treacherous generals but the soldiers are not. People need to collect bangles and throw them on any soldier they see.

At least dump a truckload of bangles outside GHQ.

I heard a story which I’m not sure if it’s true or not. During the time of Ayub Khan, people in Karachi were revolting against his dictatorship but people in Punjab were not. So Karachi wallas sent loads of bangles and got them thrown in the streets of Lahore.

Now the people of Pakistan are revolting against treacherous generals but the soldiers are not. People need to collect bangles and throw them on any soldier they see.

At least dump a truckload of bangles outside GHQ.
یہ سب بکواس کہانیاں ہیں ایوب کے خلاف پہلے عوامی لیگ اور پی پی تھی
پھر سٹوڈنٹ موومنٹ شروع ہوئی تو ملک بھر کے سٹوڈنٹ اس مین شامل تھے کوئی پنجاب سندھ بنگال کا فرق نہیں تھا ۔ راولپنڈی لاہور بھی پیش پیش تھے باقی تمام ڈویزنوں کی طرح ۔

سٹوڈنٹ تحریک تو شروع ہی راولپنڈی سے ہوئی تھی جہاں سٹوڈنٹوں پر پولیس نے گولی چلا دی تھی بھٹو کی تقریر کے بعد ۔ اور تحریک کی ابتدا ہو گئی ۔

یاد رہے ایوب دور میں پنجاب یا سندھ نام کے صوبے ہی نہیں تھے مغربی پاکستان کے 12 ڈویژن تھے جنکا دار الحکومت لاہور تھا

Back
Top Bottom