What's new

Pakistan Army is neutral and will not intervene in political matters of Pakistan

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan’s Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa is all set to retire in five weeks. He was appointed as the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in November 2016.

“My retirement is due on November 29 and I will not seek an extension,” he said.

Bajwa added that “Pakistan Army is neutral and will not intervene in political matters of Pakistan”. He said the Army will serve Pakistan only in matters of national security. “The Prime Minister will announce a new COAS soon,” according to sources.

Lt. General Asim Munir, Lt. General Sahir Shamshad & Lt. General Nauman are among the candidates in the running for the job.

STRESSED ON REGIONAL PEACE​

Bajwa had on October 8 emphasised the need for regional peace and developing a mechanism for resolving all bilateral issues peacefully among countries, as he warned that the price of status quo will be devastating for all of us.

What was his last address at the prestigious Pakistan Military Academy in Kakul, the COAS said the “world has changed, so should we as the price of status quo will be devastating for all of us”.

Without naming any country, the 61-year-old Pakistan Army chief stressed the need for regional peace and developing a mechanism for resolving all bilateral issues peacefully. “We must give peace a chance by developing a mechanism to resolve all our bilateral issues peacefully. Moreover, as opposed to fighting each other, we should collectively fight hunger, poverty, illiteracy, population explosion, climate change and disease, he said. The world has changed, so should we as the price of status quo will be devastating for all of us,” he said.

In the first week of October, Bajwa had told officials in the United States that his country is “ready to move forward on Kashmir if India agrees”, sources had told CNN-News18.

IMRAN KHAN DISQUALIFIED​

Meanwhile, former Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan has been disqualified from running for any political office for five years by the Pakistan Election Commission on Friday, sources told CNN-News18.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief has been disqualified for five years under Article 63(i)(iii) for submitting a false statement in the toshakhana case, said sources.

The Election Commission of Pakistan has found him guilty of “not sharing details" of toshakhana gifts and proceeds from their sale during his time as prime minister.

On August 4, lawmakers from the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), which is part of the ruling alliance, filed a reference for the PTI chief’s disqualification from public office under Articles 62 and 63 of the constitution.

I have never seen a more useless statement issued by an army officer as this. We have a Mother Teresa parading as army chief. India never agreed to anything in 75 years; they ripped Kashmiri rights in IOK in front of you. How is anything going to change? When they become strong, do you think they will sit at the same table as you and discuss? You build strength through your arms. Who the hell even approved this clown ISSB? He should be tossed into the Indian Ocean.

Last edited:
Pakistan’s Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa is all set to retire in five weeks. He was appointed as the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in November 2016.

“My retirement is due on November 29 and I will not seek an extension,” he said.

Bajwa added that “Pakistan Army is neutral and will not intervene in political matters of Pakistan”. He said the Army will serve Pakistan only in matters of national security. “The Prime Minister will announce a new COAS soon,” according to sources.

Lt. General Asim Munir, Lt. General Sahir Shamshad & Lt. General Nauman are among the candidates in the running for the job.

STRESSED ON REGIONAL PEACE​

Bajwa had on October 8 emphasised the need for regional peace and developing a mechanism for resolving all bilateral issues peacefully among countries, as he warned that the price of status quo will be devastating for all of us.

What was his last address at the prestigious Pakistan Military Academy in Kakul, the COAS said the “world has changed, so should we as the price of status quo will be devastating for all of us”.

Without naming any country, the 61-year-old Pakistan Army chief stressed the need for regional peace and developing a mechanism for resolving all bilateral issues peacefully. “We must give peace a chance by developing a mechanism to resolve all our bilateral issues peacefully. Moreover, as opposed to fighting each other, we should collectively fight hunger, poverty, illiteracy, population explosion, climate change and disease, he said. The world has changed, so should we as the price of status quo will be devastating for all of us,” he said.

In the first week of October, Bajwa had told officials in the United States that his country is “ready to move forward on Kashmir if India agrees”, sources had told CNN-News18.

IMRAN KHAN DISQUALIFIED​

Meanwhile, former Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan has been disqualified from running for any political office for five years by the Pakistan Election Commission on Friday, sources told CNN-News18.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief has been disqualified for five years under Article 63(i)(iii) for submitting a false statement in the toshakhana case, said sources.

The Election Commission of Pakistan has found him guilty of “not sharing details" of toshakhana gifts and proceeds from their sale during his time as prime minister.

On August 4, lawmakers from the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), which is part of the ruling alliance, filed a reference for the PTI chief’s disqualification from public office under Articles 62 and 63 of the constitution.
Can we not use Indian sources?...
Dawn etc can give you the same News

Big celebration in India.
Why?

I have never seen a more useless statement issued by an army officer as this. We have a Mother Teresa parading as army chief. India never agreed to anything in 75 years; they ripped Kashmiri rights in IOK in front of you. How is anything going to change? When they become strong, do you think they will sit at the same table as you and discuss? You build strength through your arms. Who the hell even approved this clown ISSB? He should be tossed into the Indian Ocean.
He seems like an honest guy. Basically, telling the country there is no money (and won't be as far as the eye can see) for warfighting and our policies should reflect that. Accordingly, he has kept peace with all neighbors. I don't understand the complaints.

Last edited:
Neutral = Hijra use the words wisely

People use the word Neutered, for animals so they won't be very aggressive

Someone may think they are "Cool" using the Neutral word but many people attribute "Neutral" man as a Hijra

I wonder why Pajwa started to call himself Neutral

After every major , criminal activity on Pakistani People's right this man comes forth and claims he is a Neutral

Is this whole "Neutered" narrative coming from third party or the man actually calls himself a Neutral and feels comfortable with it

He was not very Neutral when he stopped salaries for retired Military Officers ?

Last edited:
i dont know why such statements are given.
Do they think people will believe them after having a history of 74 years of interfering in state politics.
Their dirty games has cost pakistan loose bangladesh. Pakistan still has not recovered from radical islam. thanks to zia and his minions.
To gain back people trust it will take ages to get people back on the one sided and blind romance with the military they enjoyed till now.

Do they think people will believe them after having a history of 74 years of interfering in state politics.
Their dirty games has cost pakistan loose bangladesh. Pakistan still has not recovered from radical islam. thanks to zia and his minions.
To gain back people trust it will take ages to get people back on the one sided and blind romance with the military they enjoyed till now.
power addiction and is ready to sell its services. ...will never change.
No one notice when Bajwa reply to a question about Pak inclination toward Russia and China ,, the response was extremely absurd ...unexpected from COAS of the Pakistan army... I wonder why I have seen the most intelligent disgruntled Pak Armed forces officers working in top notch companies in US. It is a common perception, a professional and intelligent person never gets the top slot in Army.

Don't compare this khassi with Zia. Thanks.

For me I suspect, the term NEUTRAL is coming from third party, no man would call himself Neutral

What has this Pajwa done in last 5-8 years?

The Airforce shot down 2 Indian jets, what has this Pajwa done? Nothing that I can remember

When flood came , sure flood relief but most work was done by low level soldiers this guy just made a trip in helicopter

I suspect London Wala and Media is involved together to spread Pajwa is neutral statement on media

Past Generals maintained a respectable stance to protect National Interest
This guy is anti Pakistani Citizen

Last edited:
bakwaas ker raha hai inky moo ko khoon laga hai
1666391117767.png

1666410729900.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom