What's new

Pakistan Army Information

Does the Pakistani Rangers have army ranks?are officers delegated from the army?

Nops Rangers don't have tanks, recently the FC NWFP received tanks for the COIN operations.

Yes, Rangers & FC both get the Officer cadre from the Army.

I meant ranks.Or do they have police ranks instead?

why are there multiple border forces?

I meant ranks.Or do they have police ranks instead?

why are there multiple border forces?

Rangers have a separate rank structure, meaning their rank designations are different then army.

Both FC & Rangers get officers of captain & above rank, no officer lower then Captain rank.

FC has a rank structure similar to Army name wise. ORs to Officer rank.

Rangers are assigned on the border with India, while FC is assigned on the borders of Afghanistan & Iran.

Names are different, functions same.

Aoa..ne bro can temme dat wat r the facilities allotted to pakistani army corps and ssg commandoes..thx

i hav sum reservations on the small arms portion.pakistan army uses M4 carbine,steyr AUG,FN F2000 and AK-103.AK-103 was used by SSG commandoes in the lal masgid seige.M4 is also seen in one of the pics of this web site and i hav seen it wid my own eyes it the hand of a **** soldier.steyr AUG is commonly seen on this web site.you can search 4 it n dere r many pic of dem.search of FN F2000 anywhere and you will see it wid **** soldiers training.PK light machine gun is also used but in very small numbers.

SOURCES:
wikipedia,janes defence,google images and personal questions asked to high ranking army officials.

note:
(i may be wrong.if i am plz notify me)

Aoa,
Dear all i wana know PA is using any Humee like vehicle .....?
if not then why HIT (Heavy Indust....) is not working on Humee like vehicle for PA .... I know PA is using Mitsubishi double cabins but these are not bullet proof and i think Humvee like vehicle is far more effective than these double cabins....
plz guide....

Regards,
Sunny

Aoa,
if not then why HIT (Heavy Indust....) is not working on Humee like vehicle for PA .... I know PA is using Mitsubishi double cabins but these are not bullet proof and i think Humvee like vehicle is far more effective than these double cabins....
plz dear fellows guide in this regard....

Regards,
Sunny

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Aoa,

Sir Fatman special request to you in this regard:pakistan:

Kindly consider this too.......

Regards,
Sunny
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Aoa,

Sir Fatman special request to you in this regard:pakistan:

Kindly consider this too.......
[url="
- chinese army 2009(ground transport - army on the wheels)[/url]

Regards,
Sunny
[/COLOR]

no humvees but some wheeled armoured cars (FC and Police). main armoured vehicle is the APC (eight different types) in the army.

now that the humvee brand has been sold by GM to Chinese company - would it also mean that a military version would be produced by the chinese!?

Last edited by a moderator:
no humvees but some wheeled armoured cars (FC and Police). main armoured vehicle is the APC (eight different types) in the army.

now that the humvee brand has been sold by GM to Chinese company - would it also mean that a military version would be produced by the chinese!?

Chinese are already inducting & using the Chinese HUMVEES into their armed forces. Many variants being manufactured.

http://www.china-defense-mashup.com/?p=2444

Last edited:
But in the above post Number 129.....
the video shows the Chinese Indigenous Humvee like Vehicle that is built by Dongfeng if im not wrong....
so PA can procure from them... also sir do you think that Humvee US or Chinese are better for PA or the current Mitsubishis' are doing good job....
Regards,
Sunny

But in the above post Number 129.....
the video shows the Chinese Indigenous Humvee like Vehicle that is built by Dongfeng if im not wrong....
so PA can procure from them... also sir do you think that Humvee US or Chinese are better for PA or the current Mitsubishis' are doing good job....
Regards,
Sunny

cannot answer as the army would need to evaluate their performance!

Back
Top Bottom