What's new

Pakistan army infantry sections

Blitz Falcon 3536

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
W. Salam, I would like to inquire information on the Pakistan army infantry sections as that info is proving hard to find alone, I have a few queries

1: What is the standard number of infantry sections ?

2: What is each members role?

3: what primary weapon is each member equipped with. ?

Different sites say number is around 8-12 but I can't confirm the standard number and can't find info on each members role anywhere.

W. Salam, I would like to inquire information on the Pakistan army infantry sections as that info is proving hard to find alone, I have a few queries

1: What is the standard number of infantry sections ?

2: What is each members role?

3: what primary weapon is each member equipped with. ?

Different sites say number is around 8-12 but I can't confirm the standard number and can't find info on each members role anywhere.
phli baat ye W.salam nhi hota

#2 why you need this info ?

Assault Team and LMG team
Assault Team directly led by Naik, total 7 men
LMG team, led by Lance Naik
Total 3 men. Though it may vary.

Assault Team and LMG team
Assault Team directly led by Naik, total 7 men
LMG team, led by Lance Naik
Total 3 men. Though it may vary.
It is not mandatory that sections / team led by only Naik, sometime JCO also leads the teams if company is commanded by commissioned officer like captain or lieutenant.

phli baat ye W.salam nhi hota

#2 why you need this info ?
And that is why I left this thread.

It is not mandatory that sections / team led by only Naik, sometime JCO also leads the teams if company is commanded by commissioned officer like captain or lieutenant.

And that is why I left this thread.
JCOs such as Naib Subedar may command platoons when officer is unavailable. Yes not necessarily Naiks, but Havaldars can too. As i said it varies alot. JCO therefore can lead the Platoon HQ, which is of usually 7 men total.

Back
Top Bottom