What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

Please add some natural environment in these images background, rest looks good.
Since you asked for natural, but didn't specify what type of "natural", I took quite a few screenshots in different environments and lighting while looking for bugs.
2015-09-11_00013.jpg
2015-09-11_00015.jpg
2015-09-11_00012.jpg
2015-09-11_00021.jpg
2015-09-11_00020.jpg
2015-09-11_00016.jpg
2015-09-11_00019.jpg
2015-09-11_00018.jpg

these are all raw and unedited, in the second picture I was getting suppressed by the enemy, thus the blur around the edges.

Last edited:
Also, a couple of people were telling me that they would play the game if their PC could "Handle" the game:
2015-09-11_00025.jpg

2015-09-11_00026.jpg
2015-09-11_00023.jpg
2015-09-11_00022.jpg

The Graphics are on Minimum settings, on the second it's almost on Ultra settings.
I am sure your toaster can "handle" it as well.

@Yazp

I think you should build SSG characters based on Woodland camouflage.
You sure I should use Woodlands in 2035? I mean the Iranians looks like this in 2035:
arma3eastsoldierfullgea_zps6d410f5f.JPG

And the NATO look like this:
arma3_nato_soldier_fullgear.jpg

And INDFOR (Republic of Altis and Stratis) look like this:
aaf-desert-v30-4_4.jpg

Let me give you a basic understanding in Altis and Stratis so you can give me better suggestions.
The World map looks like this in 2035:
arma3

CSAT: Canton Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty, Formed in Canton, China to combat the Western NATO. Over the years, NATO out-lives it's economic supremacy and CSAT overtake the West in both Military tech and Economy.
It's major ally is the Russian Bloc, from where it gets it's Tanks, ect. A few years before the game's events, Iran had to step in Turkey due to a severe earthquake, causing the Turkish government to collapse, and an Iranian one to take over.
NATO:
Weakened by CSAT's rapid advances, NATO is trying to consolidate it's remaining forces in natural strongholds, such as the former Greek Islands of Stratis and Altis. It's economy is crippling and their influence limited.
AAF:
Altis Armed Forces, lead by an Altian Colonel, the AAF took over Altis and Stratis from a democratic government, and began a Civil war between FIA (freedom and independence army) rebels and the Military. The Military began mass killings, ect,ect.
The AAF is funded by both CSAT and NATO. With NATO being the better supporter.
NATO and CSAT both send in peace keeping forces during the civil war.
The AAF, backed by CSAT try to remove NATO from the Republic of Altis and Stratis, Forcefully. After their success in removing NATO forces, remaining NATO troops join in with the FIA rebels. Later on, the col incharge of AAF attacks CSAT, causing CSAT to invade aswell.

Pakistan being a member of CSAT and an ally of Iran, sends a Mechanized Battalion to help CSAT.

Understood :D

You sure I should use Woodlands in 2035? I mean the Iranians looks like this in 2035:
View attachment 255269
And the NATO look like this:
arma3_nato_soldier_fullgear.jpg

And INDFOR (Republic of Altis and Stratis) look like this:
aaf-desert-v30-4_4.jpg

Let me give you a basic understanding in Altis and Stratis so you can give me better suggestions.
The World map looks like this in 2035:
arma3

CSAT: Canton Protocol Strategic Alliance Treaty, Formed in Canton, China to combat the Western NATO. Over the years, NATO out-lives it's economic supremacy and CSAT overtake the West in both Military tech and Economy.
It's major ally is the Russian Bloc, from where it gets it's Tanks, ect. A few years before the game's events, Iran had to step in Turkey due to a severe earthquake, causing the Turkish government to collapse, and an Iranian one to take over.
NATO:
Weakened by CSAT's rapid advances, NATO is trying to consolidate it's remaining forces in natural strongholds, such as the former Greek Islands of Stratis and Altis. It's economy is crippling and their influence limited.
AAF:
Altis Armed Forces, lead by an Altian Colonel, the AAF took over Altis and Stratis from a democratic government, and began a Civil war between FIA (freedom and independence army) rebels and the Military. The Military began mass killings, ect,ect.
The AAF is funded by both CSAT and NATO. With NATO being the better supporter.

@Yazp what game engine do you use to render the games? and do you use c++ to code the games.

how long did it take for you to learn to develop games.

@Yazp what game engine do you use to render the games? and do you use c++ to code the games.

how long did it take for you to learn to develop games.
1. This is a modification for a pre existing game.
2. The engine is called "Real Virtuality 3".
3. Yes, I use C++ to code.
It took me around a month or two of reading the documentation of the game, and exploring the game files to understand how the engine works.

To celebrate Pakistans new SCUD (Shaheen) , Heres a recreation of it!

DUDE!!!! Shaheen is NOT a SCUD!!! lol :rofl: . I appreciate the hard work but get your facts straight please. The entire India is about to wake up and they'll jump up and down if they saw that Shaheen is a SCUD!!!

@kaonalpha @MastanKhan @Horus @Oscar : may want to hep him assign correct names to different weapon systems.

DUDE!!!! Shaheen is NOT a SCUD!!! lol :rofl: . I appreciate the hard work but get your facts straight please. The entire India is about to wake up and they'll jump up and down if they saw that Shaheen is a SCUD!!!

@kaonalpha @MastanKhan @Horus @Oscar : may want to hep him assign correct names to different weapon systems.

Lol!!!. I noticed that too hehe :lol:

Let's just say ballistic missiles with Arabic names aren't my specialty. :D

2035 Arma3-esque Pakistan would probably use multicam (the type that the U.S uses currently) for SSG operators.

Still WIP (Work in Progress) Frontier Constabulary, KPK.
Somewhere in North-West Pakistan: (Ignore the ultra red logo on his cap, it's less bright in game)
2015-09-22_00001.jpg
2015-09-22_00004.jpg
2015-09-22_00002.jpg

The uniform without a Vest:
2015-09-22_00005.jpg

Frontier Corps or Sindh+Punjab Rangers next?

2035 Arma3-esque Pakistan would probably use multicam (the type that the U.S uses currently) for SSG operators.
Perhaps. But using Multicam on them will make it hard to tell the difference between the NATO troops and SSG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom