What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

Sorry, I had no idea only one guy was working on this mod, can't wait till it is released.

@Yazp
Heya all, You might be wondering why I haven't posted any updates for long, but I've come up with the most accurate uniform for Pakistan Army since I started the mod :D
Here are the pictures:
View attachment 221231
View attachment 221232
Nice, eh? @DESERT FIGHTER @Eagleye @Pakistani Exile @Umair Nawaz

Hi Yazp,

Hope you're well.

Came across your thread as I was searching something similar for Arma 3.

I'm Umar, an avid Arma fanatic since the original Operation Flashpoint came out from BI. Recently also started work on re-texturing pre-made units into Pakistan army primarily for a series of machinima/cinematic films I'm planning. Would be great if you can provide your textures/units, would save a lot of time and your units look great. Will definitely credit your hardwork.

Also what are your future plans, will you add the elbow, knee pads?

@Yazp is a good and hard working boy. Inshallah he will make games on his own and further his talent.

Perhaps he will work on simulators for the Pakistan army in the future. I hope so, and wish him all the luck in the world.

@Yazp

Hi Yazp,

Hope you're well.

Came across your thread as I was searching something similar for Arma 3.

I'm Umar, an avid Arma fanatic since the original Operation Flashpoint came out from BI. Recently also started work on re-texturing pre-made units into Pakistan army primarily for a series of machinima/cinematic films I'm planning. Would be great if you can provide your textures/units, would save a lot of time and your units look great. Will definitely credit your hardwork.

Also what are your future plans, will you add the elbow, knee pads?

Well, You'll have to contact me on my email, or you can add me on Steam, my username there is "Zayden".
Sheheen is not a scud or variant it is new missile solid fuel.
I stand corrected.

@Yazp is a good and hard working boy. Inshallah he will make games on his own and further his talent.

Perhaps he will work on simulators for the Pakistan army in the future. I hope so, and wish him all the luck in the world.

Thanks for the praise, but I find it funny how you call me "boy". :what:

Other than that, I'm sorry for not keeping you guys updated. I've been busy with a lot of things since the last Month, Not being able to find time for the mod. I will continue to develop this until I think it is finished.

Well, You'll have to contact me on my email, or you can add me on Steam, my username there is "Zayden".

I stand corrected.

Thanks for the praise, but I find it funny how you call me "boy". :what:

Other than that, I'm sorry for not keeping you guys updated. I've been busy with a lot of things since the last Month, Not being able to find time for the mod. I will continue to develop this until I think it is finished.

I am 32 years old. Are you older than me?

Can i get the final version of the image in your avatar?
I didn't have the same picture cached in me new computer, nor did I upload the full version somewhere, Instead I tried to replicate the same thing in the game once again. Tell me if you want a specific piece of gear or a weapon removed or added.
2015-09-11_00001.jpg
2015-09-11_00003.jpg
2015-09-11_00002.jpg
2015-09-11_00004.jpg

Update:
As @Horus suggested I use a more "tactical" looking helmet, here is a a Pakistani produced IBH helmet called the GIDS Mk3 LCH:
2015-09-11_00006.jpg
2015-09-11_00005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom