What's new

Pakistan Army helicopter makes crash landing in Haripur

my hearty condolence to his family,,RIP to his soul....

These news make us cry but also give us strenght to continue looking forward. Those men's were serving our country, like all other Armed forces personal and deserve our maximum respect. My sincere condolences to their families.

I wonder what the chopper was doing there in the first place?

I wonder what the chopper was doing there in the first place?

What do you mean by that ?? Its a helicopter which had to go places for different reasons and haripur is on the way for these helicopters when they go towards the northern areas, kashmir or any different place.

It could have been there for any reason.

What do you mean by that ?? Its a helicopter which had to go places for different reasons and haripur is on the way for these helicopters when they go towards the northern areas, kashmir or any different place.

It could have been there for any reason.

The incident happened in Tarbella. There is an aviation base close to SSG center (SOTF) at Ghazi. On some channels, it was confusion as they were saying or showing Jehlim on the map while also discussing Tarbella.
MI-17 has a great troop lift capacity. it has a crew of 4, pilot, copilot, flight engineer, and a load master/chief technician. however in this incident, 5 crew members are mentioned while among them, one (flight engineer) embraced shahadat. It shows that it was not on a flying task of taking troops from one place to another. It was on a night training mission.

Back
Top Bottom