What's new

Pakistan Army has shot down an Indian Drone on LOC

These small drones are good for identifying bunkers on LoC .. Pics and video recover from it will help PA to locate IA bunkers .

Yeah. Scenario may arise where some Indian kid sues the Pakistani army to replace his or her toy drone :D

You love to just advocate a lawless mob driven rogue army non state actors narrative.

If you are marrying an Indian do yourself a favor and quit this forum else lol

Really? This one is coming.

MQ-9_Guardian.jpg

https://www.geo.tv/latest/164744-pakistan-opposes-sale-of-us-drones-to-india

:nana:

U4rKuBj.jpg

300px-Burraq_UCAV.jpg

w1WoQi9.jpg

You're a little late to the party! Looking at the time it takes India to buy/induct new systems, by the time you get predators, we will have this:

320x240.jpg

:laughcry:

OK. That is beyond ridiculous. A DJI quadcopter. For heavens sake, ISPR should refrain from commenting on such childish stuff.
I just bought for my Kid and I am living very close to W.B (working boundary).

How r@pe has been made context to this discussion!my god..!
India is doing as per her need.World doesn't revolve around Pakistan & it's POV.
Honestly you people once begged to USA for such drones & technologies if you grind through your history.
India spends way lesser portion of GDP in defense,even lesser than Pakistan although Pakistan have more proportion under BPL & malnourished.
Now give cold water to your maimed brain cells.

Awwww mood to kharab nahi kro.

Is this what drdo is making? I think it's time for Pakistan to send burraq into Indian territory.i think burraq can stay in our airspace and attack them,thanks to Pakistan advanced missile systems.at least fire a missile so that they stop this toy.i am sick of this quadcopters.

Don't turn effeminate.
Rather your army is humiliating itself & you are busy hoarding the goat.

An Indian is saying this.

We called you hypocrites at the UN.

Bhai aap kisi bare ko bulalo apse nahi hoga

We took down their drone and indians can take dowm baloon within their main city saying I Love Pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom