What's new

Pakistan Army destroys Indian bunkers

From Last year till now casualties are 30+ (27+3+) on their side and 20 on ours, so their casualties are >50% higher.

Both side fighting without crossing the border means both have the same advantages, and fighting is pretty low tech. And in such a fight you cannot use advanced weapons, and ones conventional military superiority matters less. So causalities should be same.

Nope Ravinder may or may not have died due to sniper fire just like those two Pakistani soldiers killed on March 18/19 but Manmohan clearly died due to accidental firing by an army post commanded by sub Balam Singh.

Indian army called both accidental firing and is either true about both or lying about both. In my view it is lying about both. Both poor guys died due to sniper fire. Indian army is just hiding with this "accidental firing" cover up.

Atma ko shanti nahi milli na lol

Zindagi main acha khana bhi nahi mila :)

From Last year till now casualties are 30+ (27+3+) on their side and 20 on ours, so their casualties are >50% higher.
Our casualties are around 15 only yours are around 30 and those are around LOC only

If that was a surgical strike what was this:

Indian army saw someone across the border having a juicy beef burger and went Hindutva on them? ... just kidding. :)

Don't worry we give a befitting reply to all Indian aggression.

Indian army called both accidental firing and is either true about both or lying about both. In my view it is lying about both. Both poor guys died due to sniper fire. Indian army is just hiding with this "accidental firing" cover up.

Zindagi main acha khana bhi nahi mila :)
my brother in Army so i know what is happening in LOC ,noone died in Loc. and what kind of idiot r u i don't know but for ur kind info. that was BSF issue who was complaining about corruption. go watch the video again ,that bsf want to Indian army facility like(food, money, everything). BSF and Indian Army different . when you talk about anything make sure you know about that and sure about that. and i don't like troll.

my brother in Army so i know what is happening in LOC ,noone died in Loc. and what kind of idiot r u i don't know but for ur kind info. that was BSF issue who was complaining about corruption. go watch the video again ,that bsf want to Indian army facility like(food, money, everything). BSF and Indian Army different . when you talk about anything make sure you know about that and sure about that. and i don't like troll.

So you get daily updates from your brother ?? are you mad or something ??? there are so many people here whose either brother or uncle or son or cousin are in army . do they say things like you did ???

you don't know anything about LOC ...

Your view does not matter at all.

So you get daily updates from your brother ?? are you mad or something ??? there are so many people here whose either brother or uncle or son or cousin are in army . do they say things like you did ???

you don't know anything about LOC ...
bcz he call(phone call) us everyday,maybe you don't know we have 2 satellite for loc only.(communication and surveillance).

An appropriate message to both Modi and Yogi......more of the same is on its way

Your view does not matter at all.

And Indian army lies matter? At least for us?? :lol:

Nope our casualties only twenty, yours 30.

This program has been debunked dozens of times by myself alone. It was a figure by host. Khwaja Asif like an idiot said yes to whatever he said and then gave a figure of dozens of Indian soldiers death. A TV program is no credible and authentic proof.

The proof is the news that we get from ISPR. And as per that in total we lost 5 soldiers including 3 this year. And killed at least 21 Indian soldiers in response.

Yeah right :lol:

You mean Pakistan army lies like hiding deaths of two Pakistani soldiers last month:

Another twitter account?? And that too with no credibility

And that too by a source that writes mobile as mobail??

Didn't I humiliate you for this very source? Want to get humiliated again??

The fact is Samaa figures match exactly with ISpr civilian deaths figures.
Which mean samaa military figures are 100% accurate.

Might be in your dreams. Or else ISPR never said anything like this.

Sarah Aziz himself said just a day after this interview that civilian injuries were 139 which is exactly same as Samaa figure.

Our Arny never embarrassed itself by claiming it will soon release a video but failed to do that in over 15 years.
You hanuman army failed to produced any evidence of surgical strikes, calling cross border firing a surgical strike is itself a joke, your country with over billion jokers living in it is the biggest joke ever.

Army : Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001
November 5, 2016 vikasArmy, CPIO, Jammu&Kashmir, LoC, pakistan, RTI, SoldiersKilled

Based on the query of Vadodara-based activist Pankaj Darve, The reply to the RTI application, filed on September 22, is dated October 26 and signed by CPIO of the Army. The Army said in reply to an application filed under RTI, More than 4,500 soldiers have lost their lives in ceasefire violations along the LoC in Jammu & Kashmir since 2001.

The RTI reply does not reveal the number of instances of ceasefire violations reported in the last 15 years. It revealed that post Kargil conflict, as many as 4,675 soldiers have lost their lives along the LoC in ceasefire violations by Pakistan.

According to the official figures, as many as 7,908 terror instances have occurred since 2001. It also stated that as many as 1,174 army personnel have been killed in instances of terror attacks like the one in Pathankot in January this year.

“The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. :o: I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people. Ever since the Uri terror attack in September, there has been much noise around the ongoing ceasefire violations,” Darve said.

http://www.thepoliticalindia.com/army-4500-soldiers-killed-along-loc-pak-firin

Back
Top Bottom