What's new

Pakistan Army contingent is being sent to KSA on training and advise mission

کوؔا چلا ھنس کی چال اپنی چال بھی بھول گیا

Bhai hum sari zindagi kawwe ya dalit hi rahenge?

Ya barabar walib qaum konsa washing powder use krti hai?

Hame bhi to pata chale

When Iran can send its army and volunteers to syria under the guise of national security and training Syrian army why Pakistan cant do the same ?

because 2 wrongs don't make it right
because Pakistan shouldn't form its foreign policy based on what other country is doing or done
because Yemen is the Afghanistan of Arabia
because Yemen war in the past dethroned Egypt from prominence in Arab world costing it tens of thousands of lives
because we are already facing Daesh incursion from western front while TTP is still launching attacks from Afghanistan
because Pakistan is barely holding together the sectarian fault-lines
because committing Pakistani lives in Arabian wars for Yemen will lead to demands to "do more" by sending our men in Syrian meat grinder
because ,as revealed by Indian RAW agent, India will start sectarian war tenfold in Baluchistan & join Qatar & Iran to disrupt peace & economy in Balochistan like CPEC

Now I wont even dare to mention the misery and devastation brought upon on a poorest country of middle east by ruthless and relentless bombing campaign because our sympathies and criticisms today are based on victims race and religion so I will leave the emotional and moral pleading aside

but I must rant a bit, I still don't forget what some nameless UAE minister said to Pakistan. that same UAE whose sheikhs were met only by our secretaries at the airport. that minister had the gal to warn us of consequences for refusing to join their war in Yemen and Syria. how bloody dare they?

now emotional rant aside.
when it comes to Qatar/ Iran vs Saudi/ UAE we should join Saudi UAE side. but Turkey has lately switched sides as it saw that someone has decided to make it Pakistan of the middle east by supporting Kurdish armed struggle / armed insurgency/ terror against Turkey. so it complicates things. remaining neutral was best for our own sake not what Pasha, Ayatullah or Sheikh wants of us.

but its too little too late, our men have left may Allah protect them

because 2 wrongs don't make it right
because Pakistan shouldn't form its foreign policy based on what other country is doing or done
because Yemen is the Afghanistan of Arabia
because Yemen war in the past dethroned Egypt from prominence in Arab world costing it tens of thousands of lives
because we are already facing Daesh incursion from western front while TTP is still launching attacks from Afghanistan
because Pakistan is barely holding together the sectarian fault-lines
because committing Pakistani lives in Arabian wars for Yemen will lead to demands to "do more" by sending our men in Syrian meat grinder
because ,as revealed by Indian RAW agent, India will start sectarian war tenfold in Baluchistan & join Qatar & Iran to disrupt peace & economy in Balochistan like CPEC

Now I wont even dare to mention the misery and devastation brought upon on a poorest country of middle east by ruthless and relentless bombing campaign because our sympathies and criticisms today are based on victims race and religion so I will leave the emotional and moral pleading aside

but I must rant a bit, I still don't forget what some nameless UAE minister said to Pakistan. that same UAE whose sheikhs were met only by our secretaries at the airport. that minister had the gal to warn us of consequences for refusing to join their war in Yemen and Syria. how bloody dare they?

now emotional rant aside.
when it comes to Qatar/ Iran vs Saudi/ UAE we should join Saudi UAE side. but Turkey has lately switched sides as it saw that someone has decided to make it Pakistan of the middle east by supporting Kurdish armed struggle / armed insurgency/ terror against Turkey. so it complicates things. remaining neutral was best for our own sake not what Pasha, Ayatullah or Sheikh wants of us.

but its too little too late, our men have left may Allah protect them

Neutrality is a false sense of security. The flames started in Syria WILL reach us if not ended, and the end CANNOT be a handover to Houthis. These scums, chanting death to Israel and America, and under the pretence of innocence, have been carrying out a systematic purge of everyone else. This disconcerting truth is now documented by international media. And their lethality is proven by the advanced weapons they are able to get hold of. We don't want to find out the hard way when they fire an 'upgraded' missile into Pakistan from across the pond.

I am surprised someone with your background and title doesn't have any faith in our leadership and doesn't stop to think that he doesn't have full knowledge of the situation.

Neutrality is a false sense of security. The flames started in Syria WILL reach us if not ended, and the end CANNOT be a handover to Houthis. These scums, chanting death to Israel and America, and under the pretence of innocence, have been carrying out a systematic purge of everyone else. This disconcerting truth is now documented by international media. And their lethality is proven by the advanced weapons they are able to get hold of. We don't want to find out the hard way when they fire an 'upgraded' missile into Pakistan from across the pond.

I am surprised someone with your background and title doesn't have any faith in our leadership and doesn't stop to think that he doesn't have full knowledge of the situation.
thanks for your point of view
I am all up for preemptive measures before Houthis launch their "Advanced" missiles at us in Pakistan
maybe we can start by launching our strikes in Nooristan and Kunhar where TTP/ BLLA leadership resides?but then again that wont earn us any Hallal Dollars so there is that

thanks for your point of view
I am all up for preemptive measures before Houthis launch their "Advanced" missiles at us in Pakistan
maybe we can start by launching our strikes in Nooristan and Kunhar where TTP/ BLLA leadership resides?but then again that wont earn us any Hallal Dollars so there is that

I have always advocated accession of Afghan territory from where we receive incoming fire.

And recent news suggests our boys are doing very well in that front Alhamdulillah. This makes no sense coming from u.

The leadership should Not be hypocrite. Must come out openly that they are also protectors of monarchy.
It is Not Houthis purging others rather it is houthis and allies being systematically purged since decades.
wrong moves will not bring glory and safety to our Nation.
Anyway, like others you too have the right to TRY your LUCK in M.E

They are being completely honest. Training and advice means, training and advice. Don't you understand English?

It is not perception. we should have shia and sunni separate military units and separate budgets. both can send their unit anywhere they like. no one will have objections. rest assure things are going to change in coming years if NEUTRALITY is not an option as per you.

Many Pakistanis of a certain sectarian leaning ended up in Syria supporting Syrian regime. No one called them terrorist, no one stopped their travel. Isn't this neutrality?

Not the military.
end of discussion.
Yep, Iran can send its military and hire mercenaries from our very own country and send them to a Sunni majority country to prop up a Shia regime and it does not bother it that it has a significant Sunni minority and it borders not one but four Sunni majority countries.

But Pakistan should remain neutral because it will alienate our Shia minority and anger our Shia neighbor. Basically because Pakistan is the beacon of righteousness in the world.

The problem with this country is that people let their sectarian affiliations dictate their narrative, and it happens on both sides of the spectrum. If Pakistani interests are served by roasting Najd or Tehran through a nuclear strike we should not be thinking twice before doing just that. But I dread the day when Iranian or Saudi forces march on Pakistan, we will be discussing whether we should oppose them or welcome them. We are no nation, we are either Shia(Iran first), Salafi(KSA first), liberal elite(West first), Pushtun Nationalist(Afghanistan first), Deobandis(Deoband school in India first) or simply Pain di sirri.

Many Pakistanis of a certain sectarian leaning ended up in Syria supporting Syrian regime. No one called them terrorist, no one stopped their travel. Isn't this neutrality?
while the other Pakistanis of other sectarian leaning played footballs with the skulls of our soldiers and massacred our children in APS. I dont recall anyone from both sectarian leaning in middle east give a flying F about the plight of Pakistan. but hey.. they are busy slitting each other's throats for centuries so our people and soldiers are very low in their priority list
I am sorry I missed out the bit where you pointed out he international media telling us the truth about middle east but then again I am a little shy and allergic to that international media since it also Pakistan to be the center of all evil in the world. I pray for the peace and harmony in middle east but I dont think any Saudi, Qattari, Irani or whatever is worth more than the lives of our soldiers and as for our Herman Sherafain, they are protected by Allah even before the creation of Pakistan
I am just uneasy with being dragged into Arab Persian bitter rivalry that even Islam couldnt wash off. I know it from personal experience I have lived and visited both Iran , Saudi, Qatar and UAE. there is much to appreciate and respect but there is also a lot to loathe and criticize and one of them is their stubbornness that reminds me of an entity denounced for eternity for its vanity

Yep, Iran can send its military and hire mercenaries from our very own country and send them to a Sunni majority country to prop up a Shia regime and it does not bother it that it has a significant Sunni minority and it borders not one but four Sunni majority countries.

But Pakistan should remain neutral because it will alienate our Shia minority and anger our Shia neighbor. Basically because Pakistan is the beacon of righteousness in the world.

The problem with this country is that people let their sectarian affiliations dictate their narrative, and it happens on both sides of the spectrum. If Pakistani interests are served by roasting Najd or Tehran through a nuclear strike we should not be thinking twice before doing just that. But I dread the day when Iranian or Saudi forces march on Pakistan, we will be discussing whether we should oppose them or welcome them. We are no nation, we are either Shia(Iran first), Salafi(KSA first), liberal elite(West first), Pushtun Nationalist(Afghanistan first), Deobandis(Deoband school in India first) or simply Pain di sirri.

Welcome to my nightmare

Back
Top Bottom