What's new

Pakistan Army contingent is being sent to KSA on training and advise mission

Pakistan Army has an obligation to protect Mecca and Medina. Please read the original news it clearly says.

These or troops already there will not be employed outside KSA.

Pakistan has been training Saudi forces for a long time and this is the continuation of that. Currently Yemen is not the only problem Saudis have there are pockets ISIS forces on the Saudi-Iraqi border and this is just a training and instruction deployment.

I hope Bangladesh, under a new government can help Saudi Arabia, as it seems from the posts above, Pakistanis have become too secular and selfish to help them in their time of need. With such people around, who needs enemies? The ME will soon be dominated by Iran, and allied to India, the entire Muslim world will suffer. Thanks to the dimwitted and short-sighted views as expressed in this thread.

I hope Bangladesh, under a new government can help Saudi Arabia, as it seems from the posts above, Pakistanis have become too secular and selfish to help them in their time of need. With such people around, who needs enemies? The ME will soon be dominated by Iran, and allied to India, the entire Muslim world will suffer. Thanks to the dimwitted and short-sighted views as expressed in this thread.

Pakistan has people who are more loyal to Iranian Mulla than even Mulla himself

Protecting Mecca / Madina , is a old promise of ours to House of Saud and we are bound by that

However I personally do not understand Yamen war :undecided: , it is not our place to get involved in that war it is a 100% regional local matter

Syria / Yamen wars were both Unnecessary , and same with Chaos in Libya which started the wave of migrants to Europe

Last edited:
We don't even need to play a major role. Just send some ships to help in the blockade, sell some munitions, launch a few airstrikes, etc.
Launch air strikes against fellow Muslims? Are we on rent??

Actually our government act like their loyal dog and in first sight of trouble they run of to Saudis Arabia their true masters.
Pakistan army shouldn't go their we have seen this scenario before we helped UAE build their airforce our pilots technicians worked their for building their airforce now they are in Indian camp. Pakistan should tread carefully because Saudis can be replaced but Iran is our neighbour it can't be. Saudi are the main sponsor of sectarian violence and they finance them to and now I have heard they have no problem with Israel new capital.
Haven't we learned enough from our past that when u get involved in someone other war u get screwed.
Someone said in this thread that Saudi financed our nuclear program this is hoax spread by those who need their approval. If they had any idea they might have allowed their airspace and airstrip for Israel plane to destroy it. Saudis are arrogant people with no respect for others life's and we should avoid them.

By the way someone mentioned Bangladesh to help them could u please tell me why should anyone help them they have lots of resources and advance weapons that we lack. What are they scared from and can they fight there own fights and clean their own mess and u called us dimwitted people.
Why would we lose our sleep for Middle East or any country no one has helped us in our dire need. How many troops were send here after APS attack and how many sorties were flown during operation Zarb e AZB.

“Not be used outside KSA”. Yeah I’ll believe that when I start believing in the tooth fairy.

thank you for calling Pakistan with those words..

Mafhom e hadith .
if you find two muslim(s) fighting with each other, do not take side rather lower your weapons and facilitiate dialogues and made peace between them..

SO WHEN ARE WE GOINING TO SEND TROOPS TO PROTECT baitul muqaddas??
JUST LIES FED TO PUBLIC..... SAUDIA ARMY GETS TRAINED BY NATO
SAUDIA ARMY GET TRAIN3ED BY USA
NOW SAUDIA ARMY GATS TRAINING BY PAK ARMY
2020........... SAUDIA ARMY GETS TRAINING BY AFGHAN ARMY........

This is a good decision in our national interest

Any one who is against it simply doesn't understand the importance of utilising our strengths to create bonds and influence

Our relations with Iran are fine and will remain fine

This is a good decision in our national interest

Any one who is against it simply doesn't understand the importance of utilising our strengths to create bonds and influence

Our relations with Iran are fine and will remain fine
POLITICAL INTREST--------------NOT NATIONAL INTREST
OUR MAIN STREAM TV CHANNALS CANT, EVEN GIVE ANY NEWS OF YEMAN WAR,,
BUT IF A DONKEY FALLS IN MAIN HOLE.. ITS BREAKING NEWS

POLITICAL INTREST--------------NOT NATIONAL INTREST
OUR MAIN STREAM TV CHANNALS CANT, EVEN GIVE ANY NEWS OF YEMAN WAR,,
BUT IF A DONKEY FALLS IN MAIN HOLE.. ITS BREAKING NEWS

Whats yemen got to do with our deployment?

Back
Top Bottom