What's new

Pakistan Army Colonel,Major killed in Gilgit Baltistan.

When soldiers of the Pakistan army themselves are not safe in their home country then who will be safe. I am really worried about the situation in Pakistan.

I offer to with my own hands fight the Taliban but no one understands the patriotism, the worry about my country in my heart when I say this. Terrorists have caused severe damage to Pakistan. They should be stopped. I made a small policy paper which may help us defeat the Taliban:

1) Proper intelligence network, not shoddy intelligence chasing innocent civilians instead of terrorists but real intelligence.
2) Repeal of biased disgraceful laws based on Shariah such as the hudood law and blasphemy law.
3) Rehaul of the education system. Stop preaching hate to children about Hindus and anyone else.
4) End of the draconian collective responsibility act of FCR which holds an entire tribe responsible for the actions of one evil man.
5) Development through education programs and improving the basic lifestyle of the local inhabitants.
6) Teach tolerance and inter-faith harmony through courses in the school level.
7) Improvement of the security forces and the police (also the frontier constabulary) as a bulwark against terrorists.
8) Targetted operations against the terrorists which do not harm innocent civilians. Great care is needed to avoid civilian casualties often caused by artillary shelling and airstrikes
9) Elimination of militant commanders through targeted operations.
10) No talk of peace deals with the Taliban.
11) No painting of liberals as enemies of Pakistan, instead listening to their message of peace and harmony.
12) Combat terrorism through television and radio ads. Initiate a law that demands television channels and radio channels to play a government message against terrorism to the people of Pakistan.
13) Introduce a government accepted curriculam to combat terrorism in madrassas and religious schools.
14) Mullahs who preach at mosques should be handpicked from an academy where tolerance is preached instead of hate against other religions. Their sermons should strictly be controlled by a legal body. This is to ensure that no hate is promoted.
15) Stop the drone attacks and take charge of fighting this war ourselves, not on foreign behest. Develop strategies to hunt down top commanders of the TTP we need to eliminate instead of targetting the Haqqanis, Nazirs and Hekmatyars

Dawn article claims the police apprehended the culprits. Any idea who were they?

Also, the tourist massacre guys, were they caught? The police had named all of them and almost all were locals IIRC.

Dawn article claims the police apprehended the culprits. Any idea who were they?

Also, the tourist massacre guys, were they caught? The police had named all of them and almost all were locals IIRC.

Do you believe these reports?
After EVERY terror attack they always apprehend culprits immediately! Probably some random people while the actual terrorists sip SATTOO right in front of their eyes

Do you believe these reports?
After EVERY terror attack they always apprehend culprits immediately! Probably some random people while the actual terrorists sip SATTOO right in front of their eyes

Does that mean all the discussion we have been having on PDF is all wrong all these years? LOL!

We salute these fallen soldiers who died serving their country. We send our heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families. We sincerely hope their friends and families will find the strength to deal with this tragedy. We hope to see the ones responsible caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We’ve already lost thousands of brave soldiers on both sides of the border to terrorism. But we refuse to let these acts of terror deter us from moving forward. We will continue to go after those who are working against our peace objectives in the region. We stand by the government of Pakistan, and hope to continue our partnership and restore peace in the region through mutual cooperation.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

44686_10151849855229673_667854096_n.jpg

We salute these fallen soldiers who died serving their country. We send our heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families. We sincerely hope their friends and families will find the strength to deal with this tragedy. We hope to see the ones responsible caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We’ve already lost thousands of brave soldiers on both sides of the border to terrorism. But we refuse to let these acts of terror deter us from moving forward. We will continue to go after those who are working against our peace objectives in the region. We stand by the government of Pakistan, and hope to continue our partnership and restore peace in the region through mutual cooperation.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

where is your support ?

Are you playing just dumb to increase post count?

:lol: really?? You think post count has any real value that I am looking for an excuse to add a post... Guess who's playing dumb.. ;)

There is a hell of a difference between the cultures of Chilas and Punjab genius. Chilas is a sunni majority region with extremists and TTP sympathizers of its own. Balti shias have been massacared in Chilas while they were traveling to Skardu or Baltistan. So it isn't something new. I don't want to spoon feed you every time my friend You are not that important for me.
:lol: typical hissy fit when you do not have a response.. What has culture got to do with proximity which may allow terrorists to spread...

:lol: really?? You think post count has any real value that I am looking for an excuse to add a post... Guess who's playing dumb.. ;)

:lol: typical hissy fit when you do not have a response.. What has culture got to do with proximity which may allow terrorists to spread...

So you are just dumb. If this isn't an attempt to increase post counts then this is pure dumbness. I got it.

Back
Top Bottom