What's new

Pakistan Army Chief Reached Russia.

Of what benefit can Russia be to Pakistan? Their military equipment is pricey. They will not assist Pakistan during any hour of need should Pakistan go to war with India. I seriously doubt that they plan on investing in Pakistan. They are not friends who can be trusted should US take on Pakistan (Syria situation made me lose my respect for them).

Hi,

The pride of Pakistan---JF17's heart is made in Russia.

i am so glad that pakistan is changing it's policy after a long time.americans should go to hell and afghanistan for american soldiers is like playing DOOm 2. hahahaha.pakistan should ask russia to give us latest radars,su-35 and s-400.we can get it all but it will take time.

Of what benefit can Russia be to Pakistan? Their military equipment is pricey. They will not assist Pakistan during any hour of need should Pakistan go to war with India. I seriously doubt that they plan on investing in Pakistan. They are not friends who can be trusted should US take on Pakistan (Syria situation made me lose my respect for them).

What are you on about? The only reason the US forces have not been able to occupy Syria is because of Russia. Asad is still alive because of Russia and Erdogan is still alive is because of Russia.

give-this-man-a-burnol.jpg

Guys, we should also remember that Russia and Pakistan are members of SCO. There are some key principles of SCO membership which naturally make Russia and Pakistan as partners. SCO partnership combined with Geopolitical changes can actually turn Russia-Pakistan partnership into a very formidable force.

i am so glad that pakistan is changing it's policy after a long time.americans should go to hell and afghanistan for american soldiers is like playing DOOm 2. hahahaha.pakistan should ask russia to give us latest radars,su-35 and s-400.we can get it all but it will take time.
How the hell can one visit from COAS result into all this? lmao, why do you guys always jump the gun? These matters take time, at least wait for proper noise coming from official quarters. Why let the world know you are so desperate. People should rather pay attention to IN chief's visit to Iran, which imo is more significant.

Looking for Tank, air defence and more helicopter. But , tank for sure.

Another huge headache for our enemy the US. The US is having heartaches at the prospect of improving relations between Pakistan and Russia. It throws Yankee planning into complete disarray.

How the hell can one visit from COAS result into all this? lmao, why do you guys always jump the gun? These matters take time, at least wait for proper noise coming from official quarters. Why let the world know you are so desperate. People should rather pay attention to IN chief's visit to Iran, which imo is more significant.

lol we forget about indian navy.big presence in indian ocean hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom