What's new

Pakistan army capture taliban comander along his fighters

Actually a proper quick-track anti terrorist courts would be best to deal with these dirty animals - some of whom have killed comrades/friends of these soldiers.

A good way to break them down is to demoralize and remove any sense of honor from them. Old rule of most interrogation manuals.

"fear up harsh" as its known

But it shouldn't be done with cameras rolling.

I agree it is not professional for an Army like ours. Easily the enemy can lie and distort truth and claim these were innocent tribals or something like that. I know the Army isn't so stupid to do something like that to regular civilians but emotional illiterate idiots with misguided jihhadi susceptibilities may not know better.

It is a violation of human rights basically... I support the army fully but I do not support this. Furthermore doesn't the court decide who is guilty or innocent-even if the courts have a 4% conviction rate for terrorists.

I know the frustration which stems from the courts having failed to ensure justice... and as a result letting many terrorists escape scot-free. But I know the feeling Zulfiqar when someone doubts your loyalty to land and casts allegations against you that also on foreign behest. It hurts and it has the capability to change your entire thought process.

If this man was innocent then we have shoved him into the arms of the insurgents.

again same mess . MARNA BHI NHI ATA HUMARY GUYS KO :tdown: 4 MEN SHOULD CATCH THESE BASTARDS ONE CATCH HIS HEAD AND TWO BEAT HIS A$$ :hitwall:

So that Pakistan's detractors can forever say, "Oh Pakistan's just executing political opponents".

Law n order and courts system is there to show to the public that there was a genuine reason why the state had to give a punishment to the criminal.

but in our case we usually have genuine reasons to release them.

when they kill people, WE SAY oh these are terrorists, inhuman people they are animals

but when security forces caught them oh no no, dont kill them or beat them WHATEVER they are humans you should respect them. if they kill you its alright bec they are terrorists and thats their HOLLY DUTY but you can't kill them you are PROFESSIONAL ARMY and they have to go through courts after that they can feel free in open air.

these are bloody laws. if you kill one terrorists you are saving lives of many innocent people who gonna be victim of their suicide attacks. So the best is kill them on sight.

It is a violation of human rights basically... I support the army fully but I do not support this. Furthermore doesn't the court decide who is guilty or innocent-even if the courts have a 4% conviction rate for terrorists.

I know the frustration which stems from the courts having failed to ensure justice... and as a result letting many terrorists escape scot-free. But I know the feeling Zulfiqar when someone doubts your loyalty to land and casts allegations against you that also on foreign behest. It hurts and it has the capability to change your entire thought process.

If this man was innocent then we have shoved him into the arms of the insurgents.

YEa yea, if you caught man with AK47 firing at you and what you think still he is innocent?

but in our case we usually have genuine reasons to release them.

when they kill people, WE SAY oh these are terrorists, inhuman people they are animals
If in this case he even comes out and says I behead 10 people every day, you can't throw him in jail. His confession is worth squat when you have the military on camera beating him up to the pulp.

At any point he can say oh you know what I was coerced.

So no my friend we may have the most genuine cases but never a court case.

but when security forces caught them oh no no, dont kill them or beat them WHATEVER they are humans you should respect them. if they kill you its alright bec they are terrorists and thats their HOLLY DUTY but you can't kill them you are PROFESSIONAL ARMY and they have to go through courts after that they can feel free in open air.

Courts bandh kardoh every man for himself. If military can exact justice without due process then give them the charge. Karachi ki sarkon pe sab ko yunhi peetna shuru kardoh

Jay walking... peeto. Over speeding... Peeto.

Aisa Pakistan chahiye toh karo aur jahilana harkatein.

Violence begets violence. Never forget that.

:butcher:THATS HOW WE TREAT THE ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN NEXT TIME BE CAREFULL IT MAY BE YOU.:pakistan:

thats what these evil bastards enemies of islam deserve

:butcher:THATS HOW WE TREAT THE ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN NEXT TIME BE CAREFULL IT MAY BE YOU.:pakistan:

thats what these evil bastards enemies of islam deserve

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand the frustration and anger of those involved they may well have lost comrades to the ttp, seen the videos of captures soldier executed, the urge for a little pay back is understandable.

The reasons why you don’t have already been covered more eloquently than I can by respected members I just want to ask those who seem to think that what was done was a good idea a question.

If that was a group of US marines with captured taliban in Afghanistan would you be cheering or would you be condemning it as behaviour unbecoming?

Back
Top Bottom