What's new

Pakistan army capture taliban comander along his fighters

These terrorists only deserve death, they don't deserve to live, not even for one second.

Not sure...

Whoever is doing this and getting filmed doing it is asking for trouble.

:butcher:THATS HOW WE TREAT THE ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN NEXT TIME BE CAREFULL IT MAY BE YOU.:pakistan:

This sort of beating him up is wrong once he has been subdued and captured. How do they expect to get a conviction from the court after putting him through such a beating?

Any confessions he makes, the courts will view this video and say it was under duress.

Its stupid and highly unprofessional.

We should try to get court convictions for these people by doing proper crime scene investigation. I always said our forces are horrendous at making a case and thats why the courts have to release people now and then - because the prosecution didn't make a good case. Courts have to follow the procedure of a case. But people were like nahi courts wrong hain. Ab dekhlo - yeh halaat hain toh kese milegi conviction? Jab CJP inki line haazari court main karta hai toh sahi karta hai.

I may too have gotten some pleasure in seeing a Taliban get beaten up - however I was more dismayed to see the unprofessionalism of EVERY uniformed officer including the cameraman in that video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beating is not necessary.

Please lets start beheading them.

This sort of beating him up is wrong once he has been subdued and captured. How do they expect to get a conviction from the court after putting him through such a beating?

Any confessions he makes, the courts will view this video and say it was under duress.

Its stupid and highly unprofessional.

We should try to get court convictions for these people by doing proper crime scene investigation. I always said our forces are horrendous at making a case and thats why the courts have to release people now and then - because the prosecution didn't make a good case. Courts have to follow the procedure of a case. But people were like nahi courts wrong hain. Ab dekhlo - yeh halaat hain toh kese milegi conviction? Jab CJP inki line haazari court main karta hai toh sahi karta hai.

I may too have gotten some pleasure in seeing a Taliban get beaten up - however I was more dismayed to see the unprofessionalism of EVERY uniformed officer including the cameraman in that video.

No need to move them in court and waste money on their protection. get information and kill these bastards. we can't expect any thing from our bloody courts.

No need to move them in court and waste money on their protection. get information and kill these bastards. we can't expect any thing from our bloody courts.

So that Pakistan's detractors can forever say, "Oh Pakistan's just executing political opponents".

Law n order and courts system is there to show to the public that there was a genuine reason why the state had to give a punishment to the criminal.

These scum bags don't deserve any punishment.....just a bullet between the eyes.....justice done. !!

:butcher:THATS HOW WE TREAT THE ENEMIES OF PAKISTAN NEXT TIME BE CAREFULL IT MAY BE YOU.:pakistan:

What a pathetic inhumane behaviour from an unprofessional Army, and what a irresponsible comments from a Pakistani member. These soldiers must be prosecuted for there inhumane behaviour.

@RazPaK: correctly said bro, beheading, stoning to death, mutilating bodies, piercing hot rod in ear is what you will suggest. We have seen these acts with our soldier "Late Saurabh Kalia".

It depends on whether or not Pakistan is successful -- if successful, you won't hear much, if not successful then count on everyone giving a hand to push down a falling wall.

What a pathetic inhumane behaviour from an unprofessional Army, and what a irresponsible comments from a Pakistani member. These soldiers must be prosecuted for there inhumane behaviour.

LoL.....and i suppose the so called professionals only resort to fake encounters for personal incentives. !!

Here we are dealing with brainwashed idiots who wouldn't think twice about blowing them-self up in a crowded thoroughfare to cause maximum casualties.....on the contrary, hope you understand...Fake encounters = killing innocents. !!

LoL.....and i suppose the so called professionals only resort to fake encounters for personal incentives. !!

Here we are dealing with brainwashed idiots who wouldn't think twice about blowing them-self up in a crowded thoroughfare to cause maximum casualties.....on the contrary, hope you understand...Fake encounters = killing innocents. !!

One can understand the sense of anger displayed in posts here.

However, was it necessary to do this in public and have it filmed ? There are a zillion ways to do the same thing.

Here the emphasis seems to be more on filming.

SL is into all sorts of trouble on this account.

@RazPaK: correctly said bro, beheading, stoning to death, mutilating bodies, piercing hot rod in ear is what you will suggest. We have seen these acts with our soldier "Late Saurabh Kalia".

Its our internal affair kindly do your own work don't poke in others affair.
:hitwall:
First clean up your country then talk about others.

Its our internal affair kindly do your own work don't poke in others affair.
:hitwall:
First clean up your country then talk about others.

Back
Top Bottom