What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Will these cobras have any upgrade package which bring them to a standard configuration?

Last edited by a moderator:
@mafiya @Dazzler @Oscar @Last Hope : How wise is it to acquire Cobras that the Jordanians have retired ?
@mafiya @Dazzler @Oscar @Last Hope : How wise is it to acquire Cobras that the Jordanians have retired ?

Cobra has no Air to air capability..Because it has no Radar.
Other than that it can do everything an attack helicopter should do,and that's the main thing.
Then you forgot the price.Initial batches of Cobra were bought at 7 Million USD and less a piece,later some even came free.
Compare that to T-129 or even Z-10's Price and capabilities and you will see the wisdom ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
then there's no need for Jordan. I think even the four blade variant of AH-1W is about to be a "granny".

The jordanian batch of S variant was inducted in 2011.

W has more power and manoeverability due to twun engines and 4 rotor blades,and are promised for 2015.
Its an open secret that Turkish Cobras used against Kurds were phased out and spare Parts ''given'' to Pakistan,and that helped a lot in our WOT.
(But i still dont like Turks ;) )

Edit.
Z are 4 blade not W.
Z are promised to Pak in 2015

The jordanian batch of S variant was inducted in 2011.

W has more power and manoeverability due to twun engines and 4 rotor blades,and are promised for 2015.
Its an open secret that Turkish Cobras used against Kurds were phased out and spare Parts ''given'' to Pakistan,and that helped a lot in our WOT.
(But i still dont like Turks ;) )

Both W and W(4B) are good, but not fill the needs "exactly". Currently I think the only accurate variant is the Zulu Cobra known as KingCobra which's mostly inducted USMC.

Both W and W(4B) are good, but not fill the needs "exactly". Currently I think the only accurate variant is the Zulu Cobra known as KingCobra which's mostly inducted USMC.

W two blade.
Z 4 blade.

So yes Z is desirable.

W two blade.
Z 4 blade.

So yes Z is desirable.

No they're different. There are two whiskey variants. One being two blade, other being 4. The Zulu variant is different than Ws. People. The four-bladed-whiskey variant can be classified as the convert between Z and W. Google is your friend.

No they're different. There are two whiskey variants. One being two blade, other being 4. The Zulu variant is different than Ws. People. The four-bladed-whiskey variant can be classified as the convert between Z and W. Google is your friend.

Hmmm.
May be.. .......

and since when you immigrated to Israel?

fennec_3.jpg

fennec_1.jpg

guess the plane

Back
Top Bottom