What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

At Rahwali base, Gujranwala.

3565_169481866541161_1580464126_n.jpg

yeah PAF don't but can in future...
but there are no such plans...:yu:
well I suppose PAC new under construction unit has the facility to manfacture and overhaul helos thats why some talks are going on in initial stages for TOT for TAI T-129....

Do you know what it takes to manufacture a helicopter indigenously? PAC don't even manufacture the JF17 completely!

Do you know what it takes to manufacture a helicopter indigenously? PAC don't even manufacture the JF17 completely!

you ok bro???:omghaha:
where is the word indigenious in my post you quoted???
and you know something called TOT?? I was just suggesting that TOT well never mind :rofl:

We lack funds thats all otherwise it can be made indigenous the Turboshafts can also be build Because there are some engineering students i know who have worked on it if provided funds and facilities can work and design a turboshaft indigenously/...

you ok bro???:omghaha:
where is the word indigenious in my post you quoted???
and you know something called TOT?? I was just suggesting that TOT well never mind :rofl:

You said: well I suppose PAC new under construction unit has the facility to manfacture and overhaul helos thats why some talks are going on in initial stages for TOT for TAI T-129....

So PAC has the facility to manufacture helos because that is what you are saying!

To manufacture anything whether it is an indigenous design or a foreign design requires a huge technical base that can not only invest and produce workable R&D but can also manufacture the airframe, avionics & comms suite, combat weapons suite, ISR sensors etc etc etc. Then we will require the participation of local industries to provide the down stream and up stream aspect of a supply chain for production as PAC does not have the capability to manufacture everything in house. So its easy to claim x,y,z but I'm afraid for the real experts on this forum and beyond what you say is pure fantasy. Case in point Pakistans quest to master the nuclear fuel cycle required a work force of 100,000 and the participation of no less then 120 state owned enterprises and their subsidiaries. This was just to master the nuclear fuel cycle. We're not even talking about the quest to weaponise this technology.

Then we have the claim of ToT one that often gets banded about without the poster really understanding what it entails. Well my question to you is what exactly is going to be permitted under a 'ToT' for a potential TAI deal if there even will be one?

You said: well I suppose PAC new under construction unit has the facility to manfacture and overhaul helos thats why some talks are going on in initial stages for TOT for TAI T-129....

So PAC has the facility to manufacture helos because that is what you are saying!

To manufacture anything whether it is an indigenous design or a foreign design requires a huge technical base that can not only invest and produce workable R&D but can also manufacture the airframe, avionics & comms suite, combat weapons suite, ISR sensors etc etc etc. Then we will require the participation of local industries to provide the down stream and up stream aspect of a supply chain for production as PAC does not have the capability to manufacture everything in house. So its easy to claim x,y,z but I'm afraid for the real experts on this forum and beyond what you say is pure fantasy. Case in point Pakistans quest to master the nuclear fuel cycle required a work force of 100,000 and the participation of no less then 120 state owned enterprises and their subsidiaries. This was just to master the nuclear fuel cycle. We're not even talking about the quest to weaponise this technology.

Then we have the claim of ToT one that often gets banded about without the poster really understanding what it entails. Well my question to you is what exactly is going to be permitted under a 'ToT' for a potential TAI deal if there even will be one?

there is a word I suppose in all that……ツ
and here you are creating APCs,Subs,FACs,Mine Cleaner boats,Frigates,Avionics,Radar and much of the frame of JFT is too created here,there is an overhall structure for Mil Mi 17 and TOT basically means builting some oarts and assmbly ok it is transfer of technology means all things would be transferred essential to built and assemble that heli……
thats not a very big deal on which you are crying like that coz you would got all training and equips if TOT agreement is done but Nowabshah of PAC Is not confermed……
and where i said helo factory os there???
It will be constructed if TOT is planned and PAC shows intrest inNawabshah plant……
well infastructure is there then you can build anything……
is heli more difficult then subs??:lol:
in TOT all is done you just got training and machines to manfecture your all bla bla is transfered with TOT and more sposficated things like radars and engines are imported radar too can be created with TOT if you include them in agreement……
yeah facility is not confermed……

there is a word I suppose in all that……ツ
and here you are creating APCs,Subs,FACs,Mine Cleaner boats,Frigates,Avionics,Radar and much of the frame of JFT is too created here,there is an overhall structure for Mil Mi 17 and TOT basically means builting some oarts and assmbly ok it is transfer of technology means all things would be transferred essential to built and assemble that heli……
thats not a very big deal on which you are crying like that coz you would got all training and equips if TOT agreement is done but Nowabshah of PAC Is not confermed……
and where i said helo factory os there???
It will be constructed if TOT is planned and PAC shows intrest inNawabshah plant……
well infastructure is there then you can build anything……
is heli more difficult then subs??:lol:
in TOT all is done you just got training and machines to manfecture your all bla bla is transfered with TOT and more sposficated things like radars and engines are imported radar too can be created with TOT if you include them in agreement……
yeah facility is not confermed……

I have not understood one sentence you have written! Its pointless entering into a debate as you clearly cannot write! FYI KSEW produced the hull of the A90Bs and thats all. SUBTICS and AIP modules were imported from France.

I have not understood one sentence you have written! Its pointless entering into a debate as you clearly cannot write! FYI KSEW produced the hull of the A90Bs and thats all. SUBTICS and AIP modules were imported from France.

TOT means that! you should chk out the defination of TOT……:pop:
It doesnot means that you would prepare all the heli at home but basically assemble with some key parts prepared here……:oops:
Indians are preparing Jaguvars and Mairages 2000 under TOT it doesnot mean they are preparing all at home it just mean some parts with assembly done there……:yu:
It is just termed like that we are preparing that thing at home under TOT……

TOT means that! you should chk out the defination of TOT……:pop:
It doesnot means that you would prepare all the heli at home but basically assemble with some key parts prepared here……:oops:
Indians are preparing Jaguvars and Mairages 2000 under TOT it doesnot mean they are preparing all at home it just mean some parts with assembly done there……:yu:
It is just termed like that we are preparing that thing at home under TOT……

Again I ask what on earth are you talking about?! What is a Jaguvqr and Mairages 2000?? What exactly are the Indians 'preparing Jaguars and Mirages 2000'? Please do enlighten us?

PS your handle is spelled wrong. It's Gentleman

Again I ask what on earth are you talking about?! What is a Jaguvqr and Mairages 2000?? What exactly are the Indians 'preparing Jaguars and Mirages 2000'? Please do enlighten us?

PS your handle is spelled wrong. It's Gentleman

use google bro rather than wating my time please you even don't know anything about TOT ………:coffee::pop:

use google bro rather than wating my time please you even don't know anything about TOT ………:coffee::pop:

Why should I use google???

You being the self proclaimed 'expert' when it comes to ToT should be able to answer my simple question? What ToT have the Indians received for upgrading the Jaguars and Mirages? The truth of the matter is Gentleman you don't know squat. You're just another fan boy who clearly cannot spell to save your life and thinks he knows everything! Do me a favour...... rather than further embarrassing yourself why don't you actually go away and do some research, educate yourself, learn how to spell and then participate with constructive contributions rather than your usual dribble with a heavy use of emoticons!

Why should I use google???

You being the self proclaimed 'expert' when it comes to ToT should be able to answer my simple question? What ToT have the Indians received for upgrading the Jaguars and Mirages? The truth of the matter is Gentleman you don't know squat. You're just another fan boy who clearly cannot spell to save your life and thinks he knows everything! Do me a favour...... rather than further embarrassing yourself why don't you actually go away and do some research, educate yourself, learn how to spell and then participate with constructive contributions rather than your usual dribble with a heavy use of emoticons!

well here chk out who is using emotions……
don't know how many times I told you about TOT and here you are asking again in a disgraceful manner……:what:
HAL has TOT to built SU-30s,Mairages 2000 and Jaguars its not that difficult to understand TOT is abbriviated as Transfer of technology in which you receives machinery and training to make certain parts at home while others are imported from orign and assembled in country it woks like producing certain things under lisence i.e if Pakistan signs a TOT for TAI atack helis then if engine is under TOT for that heli than it would be locally manfactured while if engine is not then it would be imported………
You just have to built and no research is done by that country i.e India creating Jaguars or others have some extincts i.e they have no source program nor engine is created there so they have to contace suppliers to integrate any purchased weapons and have to import engines……
that's all and basic even now if you are unable to understand it than I am off……
btw I am a human who can do mistakes…
You seriously consider yourself going we already have enough trollers…:pop:
and what the hell is the Indian TOT is to do with the topic??
that was off topic if you even had searched right thread you would have found right thread……

^ guys this is a army aviation thread......please discuss your TOT topics elsewhere.....thanks

helis.com

Aerospatiale - SA330J Puma

In Pakistan army aviation

Del'd: 32 - 1977 to present

C/N…….. Built ID……………….in this Organization.
1194 1194:
1398 1398:
1401 1401:
1406 1406:
1408 1408:
1414 1414:
1415 1415: Pakistan Army
1436 1436: Pakistan Army
1443 1443: Pakistan Army
1457 1457: Pakistan Army
1458 1458: Pakistan Army
1523 1523: Pakistan Army
1525 1525: Pakistan Army
1528 1528:
1530 1530:
1531 1531:
1534 1534: Pakistan Army
1535 1535: Pakistan Army
1538 1538: Pakistan Army
1543 1543: Pakistan Army
1546 1546: Pakistan Army
1548 1548: Pakistan Army
1552 1552: Pakistan Army
1555 1555: Pakistan Army
1558 1558: Pakistan Army
1564 1564: Pakistan Army
1566 1566: Pakistan Army
1568 1568: Pakistan Army
1572 1572:
1574 1574:
1576 1576:
1580 1580:

32 C/N found in this Organization

563622_589802371031920_156359064_n.jpg

Miranshah??

looks too developed for miranshah...!

looks too developed for miranshah...!

Sir je khair to hai?

Developed?

BTW, I asked somebody and this is Miranshah...Tochi or Tocha helipad is the name I think. Anybody familiar with the area can correct the name.

Back
Top Bottom