What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

VIP/Liaison Cessna Citation aircraft .....

FgnKZVyWAAQG6Ww
Use to be the no.1's ride before the g450....love the citation though, its fast

Pak-US talks begin on counter terrorism efforts, Pak may probably put demand for held Cobras.

Pak-US talks begin on counter terrorism efforts, Pak may probably put demand for held Cobras.

We must try to get TOT of these Z-10ME from China just like we did with JF-17 project rather then westing time for Zulus Pakistan requesting US to giving them Apaches But they given it to India...:mad:

Last edited:
We must try to get TOT of these Z-10ME from China just like we did with JF-17 project rather then westing time for Zulus Pakistan requesting US to giving them Apaches But they given it to India...:mad:

i am just suspecting that there is a chance of a release of the equipment. we know how hell bent are we at such acquisitions, we have seen in the past.

there is a development and it is taken serious as per news below. the good thing is for the first time they acknowledge the threat. but then the talks from both sides bring their own list of wishes... and you know ...

The inability of Pakistan - USA to form any form of association outside of "terrorism" is shocking and why this latest embrace will fail ... I guess if the crore-commanders in GHQ get their payoff's they dont care - but the country is stuffed as usual..

"Japan's fleet of attack helicopters currently comprises 12 AH-64 Apaches and 50 AH-1 Cobras, as well as an observation helicopter fleet of 37 Kawasaki OH-1s."

What condition are their Ah-1s in? Would it be possible for Pakistan to buy them? I know they ended their export ban some yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom