What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

1668119557191.png

At the moment Pakistan army aviation has the following helicopters in its fleet.
1. AH1F/S
2. Mi35M
3. H125M
4. AS355
5. Model 412
6. UH1
7. SA330S/M
8. IAR330
9. Mi17/171
10. AW139
11. SA316/319
12. SA315
13. S300
14. 280Fx

AH-1F Cobra from Pakistan Army Aviation Close Air Support Squadron along with Armor Division in Baluchistan Region.....

1668457000042.png

AH-1F Cobra from Pakistan Army Aviation Close Air Support Squadron along with Armor Division in Baluchistan Region.....

View attachment 896554

Why Ware you so dumb, and destroying every topic since years with your old and copy paste crap ! ? Why ? You have contributed nothing and nothing to this forum, you are post’s are not attractive neither interesting to discuss, you just alway open a lot of topics and do copy paste, copy paste copy paste Copy paste copy paste, because you @DESERT FIGHTER and me have stopped to post outstanding Multymedia context in the Pakistani Military Media section, I hate your Posts so much ! You have a great share in destroying this forum and transform it from a professional military disciplined think thank platform in a desi copy paste a la Facebook Style Monster Platform. Go to Hell ! I have watched you since 7 years.

Last edited:
Why Ware you so dumb, and destroying every topic since years with your old and copy paste crap ! ? Why ? You have contributed nothing and nothing to this forum, you are post’s are not attractive neither interesting to discuss, you just alway open a lot of topics and do copy paste, copy paste copy paste Copy paste copy paste, because you @DESERT FIGHTER and me have stopped to post outstanding Multymedia context in the Pakistani Military Media section, I hate your Posts so much ! You have a great share in destroying this forum and transform it from a professional military disciplined think thank platform in a desi copy paste a la Facebook Style Monster Platform. Go to Hell ! I have watched you since 7 years.
Same here. You seems to be too dumb to understand. Only bad mouth.
Do you have an issue, please let me know to sort it out.

View attachment 896554
Do you have an issue, please let me know to sort it out.
Relax.

1. There is no armored division in Baluchistan.
2. These MBT type shown in pics aren't deployed with armored divisions, unless they are AZs.
3. I am not sure if these are with FC or an armored regiment under 33 or 41 ID, since MBTs seem upgraded. That soldier standing in front of MBTs looks to be from FC and so do soldiers on top of tank as the usual black dungaree is not seen.

Your caption should have been,

"AH-1F Cobra from Pakistan Army Aviation Close Air Support Squadron along with Armor unit in Baluchistan Region".

I just hope this isn't a PS'ed image of AH1.

View attachment 896554
Relax.

1. There is no armored division in Baluchistan.
2. These MBT type shown in pics aren't deployed with armored divisions, unless they are AZs.
3. I am not sure if these are with FC or an armored regiment under 33 or 41 ID, since MBTs seem upgraded. That soldier standing in front of MBTs looks to be from FC and so do soldiers on top of tank as the usual black dungaree is not seen.

Your caption should have been,

"AH-1F Cobra from Pakistan Army Aviation Close Air Support Squadron along with Armor unit in Baluchistan Region".

I just hope this isn't a PS'ed image of AH1.
Actually, they’re the Type 69-IIs from the Quetta school of infantry and tactics, they have a few tanks for training purposes, and they’re not upgraded at all, apart from maybe the cages. They’re the only few remaining stock Type 69s left in the PA, you can tell by their 100MM guns, all others were upgraded to 105MM :)

The picture isn’t photoshopped and is very old, the soldiers all look to be FC however yes.
81270D71-FA8A-4C11-96AB-6904FD907042.jpeg

Last edited:
Scout attack helicopter for us army to fight future land warfare fully autonomous and manned helicopter integrated with DARPA

Back
Top Bottom