What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Good Capture.

FB_IMG_1641659068557.jpg

Wow Christian saying….. they probably don’t even know that 😬

(KJV) Psalms 23:4 “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalms 23 is probably the most well known Psalm in the Bible.Mar 11, 2018
Psalms = Zaboor

Wow Christian saying….. they probably don’t even know that 😬

(KJV) Psalms 23:4 “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalms 23 is probably the most well known Psalm in the Bible.Mar 11, 2018
Psalms = Zaboor
Instead of the line, "For I will bring upon your death" I think using an ayah re: Dawud AS would've been cooler.

That way you have both Biblical and Qur'anic references to David AS.

They have been peddling it since IDEAS 2008 and their local champion apparently got a nice amount in their kitty and continues to do so with spares support.
Same happened with many other poor procurement decisions over the years.
The aerial scout mission was moving to UAVs amid the increased danger from Shorads yet this was bought.
piece of crap machine......waste of money

They have been peddling it since IDEAS 2008 and their local champion apparently got a nice amount in their kitty and continues to do so with spares support.
Same happened with many other poor procurement decisions over the years.
The aerial scout mission was moving to UAVs amid the increased danger from Shorads yet this was bought.

Would do a excellent job in the hands of FC.

Back
Top Bottom