What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Ah, the little shweizer!!!

almost seems like a toy!!!

nice picture

self deleted

can we upload here picture which i took at Sudan Pak Aviation???

This picture took at Sudan Peace Mission Pak Aviation.....

2q2mikj.jpg

nice picture

2q2mikj.jpg

Yes Sir, you are more then welcome to post pictures of PA Aviation on this thread.

Hope to see more stuff from your side.

nice picture

2q2mikj.jpg

looking forward to your valuable contributions in the army and army aviation sections. would also appreciate your comments in pakistan's war segment.
welcome to pafdef.

picture took at NVG training in Rawalpindi along with foreigner expert

28u2u8j.jpg

Picture took UN Peace Mission Sudan 2008

35jffoj.jpg

Me along with Mr Lt Gen Lidder JSM (India) force commander UN Peace Mission Sudan

I just justify the personality of Mr Lt Gen Lidder even he from India but to be frankly he is very friendly and cooperative person in whole session of UN Peace Mission with Pakistan aviation IV

5yhmvp.jpg

there is no MI-17 helo squadron in Multan, this pic is taken at Qasim Base, as already high lighted in the pic.
I think, filters come factory fitted and there is no option to remove them and fly if they have come as factory fitted.

there is no MI-17 helo squadron in Multan, this pic is taken at Qasim Base, as already high lighted in the pic.
I think, filters come factory fitted and there is no option to remove them and fly if they have come as factory fitted.

yes, i know.

Maybe for some exercise or something.

Woops, i did not read the part above the photo:oops:, now that you have pointed out, thanks.

That box does not come factory fitted I believe.

The small round thing infront of the intakes comes factory fitted. The big visual difference between Mi-8 and Mi-17. 17 has round filters infront of intakes, while Mi-8 does not. I am talking about the box filters.

In post 633, you can evidently see that there are no box filters. Those are add ons.

PAA helicopter crashed in Chenab river near Wazirabad. 2 pilots were onboard, training flight.

It is a Schweizer from what I have heard.

A Mi 17 and Bell 412 have landed near the crash site carrying rescuers and it her people. A diver team from Mangla also called in.

Heli crashed in river, so water flow carrying away the bodies Nd debris could be a possibility.

May Allah have mercy

Around noon.

Helicopter had been found from riverbed. Search still going for bodies.

5-23-2012_50579_l.jpg

Wreckage of the helicopter.

The helicopter was hoisted by a Mi-17 from under water, and then put on ground.

One pilot was a Major, other was Captain. Most probably helicopter was from ArmyAviation training school in Gujranwala.

Somehow, i remember that Tarbela dam incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom