What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

In reality waht US Israhell and India couldnt do back then. They r trying their asses off to do now. There is a very very strong rhetoric of blatant lies against Muslims and especially against Pakistan. And all the sifarishi elected leaders are openly mocked in American public. I know cuz I have seen it with my own gunahgar eyes.
You went too far.

How to ruin perfectly good engines, with poor maintenance.

Bell Completes First AH-1Z Vipers For Pakistan Army
Aerospace Daily & Defense Report
AMARLILLO, Texas—Bell Helicopter has completed assembly of the first two AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters for the Pakistan Army Aviation Corps.
IMG_20170930_095746.jpeg

not ours until landed in paksitan

if these deliveries are stopped now.... Pakistan should ban USA as weapons supplier and also block the land and air routes into Afghanistan... till issue of finances is settled

also immediate orders for timely delivery of z 10s and / T 129 Should be made

I mean enough is enough

constant black mailing... while them selves keeping TTP as pet rabid dog sheltered in Afghanistan.... we need to grow a pair... seriously

if these deliveries are stopped now.... Pakistan should ban USA as weapons supplier and also block the land and air routes into Afghanistan... till issue of finances is settled

I mean enough is enough

constant black mailing... while them selves keeping TTP as pet rabid dog sheltered in Afghanistan.... we need to grow a pair... seriously
lets be honest here we have no balls to do so

Regarding the 14 Hueys and 3 Cessna 208, I believe these are nominally property of the US Department of State. So I can imagine that they can withdraw them. That would be a silly thing to do though, as the Americans perceive that it is needed to step up efforts in the border area with Afghanistan, rather than diminish it.
However, they have the muscle to be the school bully...

I mean enough is enough

The alternate would be to impose excessively high taxes and duties for the US/NATO supplies going into Afghanistan.

In this way they will be forced to stop sending material through Pakistan or if they continue we make money.

Back
Top Bottom