What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Bell AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters are ready to be delivered to Pakistan Army Aviation. They'll replace the old Cobras.
After US Pakistan will be the first country to operate these attack helicopters 3 to be delivered this year's while 9 more in 2018.

20799124_1109929562471956_7624416884029594678_n.jpg
20840833_1109929569138622_574248442868441640_n.jpg
20841839_1109929572471955_648661019903521190_n.jpg

Last time 10 cobras along with 4 bell [emoji348] 206 made a sqn so there were 2 sqns 12 means a single sqn or 2 sqn with 6 cobra and 6 French provided light copter with light weapons makeing a single sqn ?? Guessing

So they can be used for aerial view in case of operations ?
Yep it can enable the helicopter crew to clearly see what's happening on the ground from a fair distance and possibly even laser illuminate an area for a fighter or attack helicopter to fire at (via LGB or ATGM, respectively).

Looks like a FLIR Systems turret, maybe Star SAFIRE III.

I was think more for Police Force in future as budget improves we should consider these kind of helicopters in Police also
even the police in Us doesnt have gunships, all police needs is recon ariel assets with capability to fire bullets and that can be accomodated by a large varierty of lighter platforms and a better way is to merge para groups into one national guard which can be called to support police if need be, we can equip that national gaurd with light attack helis...

even the police in Us doesnt have gunships, all police needs is recon ariel assets with capability to fire bullets and that can be accomodated by a large varierty of lighter platforms and a better way is to merge para groups into one national guard which can be called to support police if need be, we can equip that national gaurd with light attack helis...
Who is asking to give Gunships to Police I am asking to give Police Camera fitted Helicopters to monitor cities and provide Aerial view and those who chase. But still these are years away

Who is asking to give Gunships to Police I am asking to give Police Camera fitted Helicopters to monitor cities and provide Aerial view and those who chase. But still these are years away
oh, it seems u were talking about the learnado while i thought u were discussing the ah 1z's, my bad.

oh, it seems u were talking about the learnado while i thought u were discussing the ah 1z's, my bad.

Fennec are good recon and light attack Helios for police. California Highway Patrol has many in it's inventory. For many roles including SAR and chasing bad guys and surveillance.

Police special special forces such as ctd could be equipped with such helis for crucial operations. Enabling SWAT teams like CTD to fast rope operators in hostile zone and provide overhead support/situational awareness to operators on ground.
I was think more for Police Force in future as budget improves we should consider these kind of helicopters in Police also

Back
Top Bottom