What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

K2 from Cockpit, at Concordia
19264700_1405775459503915_6623468565039639249_o.jpg

A friend on facebook group has asked members to check whether 6 Z-10 are present at Qassim Air Base or not

A friend on facebook group has asked members to check whether 6 Z-10 are present at Qassim Air Base or not

I think the 3 Z-10's which were in Pakistan was Returned back... Or Did i miss something??

OMTAS has been tested and qualified to enter service by Land Forces. 1 launcher and 8 missiles have been inducted into service, serial production of the missile is yet to be announced but it should be soon as facilities are set up and staff are trained.

OMTAS shares warhead, seeker and flight motor of UMTAS. So as UMTAS evolves (seekers, propulsion and warheads) OMTAS will follow suite.

lWk4Jg.jpg

This missile is not like Javelin or Spike. This is a heavy anti-tank missile to replace BGM-71 TOW, so as per the weight, length and diameter of the missile it is designed to be used from a tripod or mounted onto vehicles.

A shoulder launched anti-tank missile is in development and is being co-developed by Roketsan and SAAB. -LINK: http://saabgroup.com/sv/Media/news-...SAN-collaborate-on-Anti-tank-Missile-Systems/

An extra feature that isn't mentioned for OMTAS is that the missile can have co-ordinate grid mapped onto it's flight computer by the launcher, missile will fly out to that specified co-ordinate from which the gunner can spot the target and lock-on. The only other missile currently stated to have this feature is SPIKE-LR II and that missile won't be qualified to enter service till next year - though SPIKE-LR II does have a superior seeker to OMTAS.
Cirit also has this feature, but in that case the third party has to laze target.

Looks like top attack vs traditional like tow2

Still too many manual switches and analog dials perhaps still as backup ?? But nothing compared to modern cockpits of Zulu, t129 and even z10

Hi,

When you make comments like that---it means that you are not well informed to the engineering mindset behind those analogue switches.

You are really are not familiar with the russian design engineering mindset and the needed use of technology according to the conditions in the battle field---.

Is a 'friend' a foreign spy---.

Hi,

When you make comments like that---it means that you are not well informed to the engineering mindset behind those analogue switches.

You are really are not familiar with the russian design engineering mindset and the needed use of technology according to the conditions in the battle field---.

Is a 'friend' a foreign spy---.
No but quite close to Army guys in fact he was the one who gave me that picture of Rifle trials which I posted last year which told us that Rifles like MPT-76 and SIG have also joined trials.

No but quite close to Army guys in fact he was the one who gave me that picture of Rifle trials which I posted last year which told us that Rifles like MPT-76 and SIG have also joined trials.
Hi my friend if he is too close to guys in army then try to get something from him instead of giving your info or any other relevant statistics
Thx

Zarvi
You are a fool if you are printing off info he is giving you. You are jeoperdising his career and your neck. So please stop this stupidity. This is my post to you as a brother.
A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom