41294694.jpg
371ca15e8672230af32ef62.jpg
fcpachuey.jpg
1506165.jpg
1506131.jpg
uh1harmy.jpg
oh13army.jpg
eurocopteras550army.jpg

aah, the puma, ......................the UH-1H belongs to 404 group right?

this could be bahawalpur maybe???, that is where the cobras are, this is definitely not multan, sir fatman???

and by the way, excellent job i must say sir antibody, thank you very much.

No its multan... Cobras are stationed at the multan airbase....... its near the firing ranges........ I have seen the base........ infact my father is posted in multan as of right now...

No its multan... Cobras are stationed at the multan airbase....... its near the firing ranges........ I have seen the base........ infact my father is posted in multan as of right now...

my father was CO of 599 a couple of years back, the multan airport and aviation base use the same strip for operations, and this is not that one, but this could be one of the firing ranges

Assalam u Alaikum.

I have got a few questions arised by the T-129 ATAK from Turkeye like Pakistani Nationalist mentioned.

• When is the delivery due?
  • What missile would they carry?
  • Amount of missiles ordered?
  • Anti-Tank missiles?

fatman17, sir it would be an honor to hear about it.

my father was CO of 599 a couple of years back, the multan airport and aviation base use the same strip for operations, and this is not that one, but this could be one of the firing ranges

The ranges are near the base like 1-2 Kms away frm multan airport n the base which faces this part...... and the cobras are stationed in multan which is a fact.

Assalam u Alaikum.

I have got a few questions arised by the T-129 ATAK from Turkeye like Pakistani Nationalist mentioned.

• Anti-Tank missiles?

Bro ATAK is still not ready n under development...... its probably in long term.. n yes i remember the PM talking abt a "laraka helicopter" during his visit to Turkey on PTV...

It would carry missiles like UTMAS etc n probably "tank busters" ,TOW1-2 etc.

Assalam u Alaikum.

• Anti-Tank missiles?

i didn't know Pakistan Army ordered T-129 ATAK Helis from Turkey, is there a source to confirm this??

i didn't know Pakistan Army ordered T-129 ATAK Helis from Turkey, is there a source to confirm this??

TAI general director Muharrem Dortkasli says Pakistan and Jordan are already Evaluating T-129 ATAK.

News source:

DATE:01/10/09
SOURCE:Flight International
ATAK team outlines progress of Turkey's T129 project, after first flight success
By Luca Peruzzi

getAsset.aspx

Programme officials from the ATAK development team have provided further details of Turkey's T129 attack helicopter programme, as its first prototype has completed its debut flight.

Conducted at AgustaWestland's Vergiate facility in Italy on 28 September, the milestone event involved aircraft P1, the first of five prototypes to be produced under the Turkish Aerospace Industries-led programme.

Powered by LHTEC T800A-4 engines, the aircraft is one of three T129s to be built in a basic configuration, with the others to enter final assembly at Vergiate in March and July 2010, respectively.

Kits for the programme's two so-called Turkey Unique Configuration prototypes will be delivered to TAI in April and August 2010. These production-standard airframes will undergo assembly, integration, test and trials in Turkey.

Critical design reviews for both aircraft versions will be concluded in the second quarter of next year, and all five prototypes should fly by mid-2011. "The joint programme is on time, cost and scheduled programme achievements," says AgustaWestland chief executive Giuseppe Orsi.

Turkey has ordered 50 production T129s and has options on another 41. The aircraft will be equipped with Turkish-made systems including electronics, forward-looking infrared sensor, cockpit avionics and mission computer from Aselsan, and weapon systems from Roketsan.

TAI general director Muharrem Dortkasli says the first T129 ATAK will be handed over to the Turkish armed forces in the third quarter of 2013. Turkey will be responsible for international marketing and sales of the design, and industry sources say several countries are already evaluating the product, including Jordan and Pakistan.:pakistan:

Source link:ATAK team outlines progress of Turkey's T129 project, after first flight success
Turkey Presses Ahead with its Attack Helicopter Project - The Jamestown Foundation

" The helicopter program is seen as one of the flagship projects for Turkey's flourishing defense industry, as it will involve not only the transfer of advanced technology, but also the integration of various domestically developed weapons and communications systems. Moreover, since Turkey's TAI will have the exclusive rights to market and sell the final product worldwide, the project is particularly attractive for Turkey. Through this and other ambitious national weapons programs, it aims to emerge as a major player in the global arms industry. Pakistan, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan have reportedly expressed their interest in purchasing the T-129 (Anadolu Ajansi, September 25). "

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5CTürk%20taaruz%20helikopteri%20T-129%5CA28154943.jpg

45654-01.jpg

My photoshop Image for you guys depicting our Next generation Attack Helicopter Inshallah in Pakistan colors and this Image is dedicated to my Turkish Brother Cabatli 53 for his Great help and dedication.

22666_1319799068134_1025517435_1011020_2697119_n.jpg

Taken from Aeronaut.

Assalam u Alaikum.

• Anti-Tank missiles?

there is no news/interest by PA as of now.

The ranges are near the base like 1-2 Kms away frm multan airport n the base which faces this part...... and the cobras are stationed in multan which is a fact.

Bro ATAK is still not ready n under development...... its probably in long term.. n yes i remember the PM talking abt a "laraka helicopter" during his visit to Turkey on PTV...

It would carry missiles like UTMAS etc n probably "tank busters" ,TOW1-2 etc.

i know the cobras are in multan, 499 EME does their maintenance in the last hangar!, but i think that this is the range near the multan aviation base but the ranges that are towards fort colony are only for infantry purposes i think, is there any other range other than this??

can somebody anwer my question from post 193, will be much appreciated.

aah, the puma, ......................the UH-1H belongs to 404 group right?

The 2 UH-1Hs shown in the pics are actually UH-1H Huey II. The difference between the Huey and Huey II, is that Huey II is fitted with AH-1F Cobra's engine, i.e. T-53 L-703 (1800 HP), while older Hueys/UH-1D/H are fitted with T-53 L-13 (1400 HP) engines. Another very conspicuous difference is that, in Hueys, tail rotor is mounted on left side of the tail, while in Huey II, tail rotor is mounted on right side. Once Huey IIs are fitted with an uprated engine, therefore their complete drive mechanism is replaced. Main rotors, transmission, drive shaft of original UH-1H are removed and all parts of Bell 212 are installed in Huey II. even the tail boom of Bell 212 is installed on UH-1H. so this convert the UH-1H into UH-1H Huey II. Allup weight is increased from 9,000 lbs to 10,500 lbs.

The pics of 2 UH-1H Huey IIs are not from Army aviation, but belong to 50th squadron of Ministry of Interior. See, no army aviation helo, carry govt of Pakistan sign, but ministry of Interior helos carry, govt of Pakistan sign (you may see them on the doors).
I think helo 31 is photographed in USA, before being shipped to Pakistan.

The 2 UH-1Hs shown in the pics are actually UH-1H Huey II. The difference between the Huey and Huey II, is that Huey II is fitted with AH-1F Cobra's engine, i.e. T-53 L-703 (1800 HP), while older Hueys/UH-1D/H are fitted with T-53 L-13 (1400 HP) engines. Another very conspicuous difference is that, in Hueys, tail rotor is mounted on left side of the tail, while in Huey II, tail rotor is mounted on right side. Once Huey IIs are fitted with an uprated engine, therefore their complete drive mechanism is replaced. Main rotors, transmission, drive shaft of original UH-1H are removed and all parts of Bell 212 are installed in Huey II. even the tail boom of Bell 212 is installed on UH-1H. so this convert the UH-1H into UH-1H Huey II. Allup weight is increased from 9,000 lbs to 10,500 lbs.

The pics of 2 UH-1H Huey IIs are not from Army aviation, but belong to 50th squadron of Ministry of Interior. See, no army aviation helo, carry govt of Pakistan sign, but ministry of Interior helos carry, govt of Pakistan sign (you may see them on the doors).
I think helo 31 is photographed in USA, before being shipped to Pakistan.

isnt the UH-1H belonging to 7 squadron which is in islamabad and intended for VIP use, the helos are stated as of the ministry of interior, but they are maintained and flown by army aviation personnel, i had an oppurtunity to fly in one as well, that one was of the prime minister of pakistan. Very comfortable ride unlike the other helos, with the cushions and all!.

You are right, there is some kind of improved air intake filters installed infront of engines. They may be MI-172s.

i think these are most probably installed a safety precaution becasue of the sandy terrain.

Back
Top Bottom