What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

Probably bcoz its MRAV.... and can be used in several roles... including MRAP,IFV etc..

Anyway... Sipri reports Pak recieved:

20 Cougar APC 2010 2010 (20) Buffalo EOD version:

5zijde.jpg

LAND_Cougar_Iraqi_ILAV_lg.jpg

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ta.html>.&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13726437481708

these are MRAPs - PK has the Cougar APC

@DESERT FIGHTER

Why Lazar 2 ? If you can have this without problems :

AV-8_PARS_Deftech_FNSS_8x8_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Malaysia_Malaysian_army_002.jpg

Otokar_Arma.jpg

what are its specifications??
is its weapons are remote controlled??
I guess PA slected Laser2 coz of its composite armour,remout controlled weapon system and multi purpose roles i.e MRAP and cost effective easy to maintain etc??

Last edited by a moderator:
what are its specifications??
is its weapons are remote controlled??
I guess PA slected Laser2 coz of its composite armour,remout controlled weapon system and multi purpose roles i.e MRAP and cost effective easy to maintain etc??

The First it´s not Remote Controlled but has too an Optionfor that and the Second ist Remote Controlled.

Of course both of them on their Class Cost Effective ,it´s from FNSS & Otokar.

these are MRAPs - PK has the Cougar APC

Sir JERRV is an MRAP...

The Cougar Joint Explosive Ordnance Disposal Rapid Response Vehicle (JERRV) 4x4 is a member of the Cougar 4x4 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Family of Vehicles (FOV) which is capable of transporting personnel and cargo within the current theater of operations. The JERRV EOD 4x4 is a versatile, diesel powered, pneumatic tired, heavily armored, multi-purpose vehicle equipped with a 360-degree automatic weapons mount that is urgently needed by Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) teams deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom to increase their survivability against Improvised Explosive Devices (IED). JERRV EOD 4x4 s are also required for contingency operations in support of the Global War on Terrorism by Engineer Mine Clearing teams against IEDs. Currently, 9 vehicles Cougar JERRV 4x4 are in services with the United States Marine Corps. The JERRV version of Cougar 4x4 is classed as Category II Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle while the standard version of Cougar 4x4 is category I MRAP.

while searching on goolge for HIT's Muhafiz i found a picture of sir Lanka chiefs visit ti hit i was not able to up load the picture but if any one of you have seen it can someone tell me the name of wight vehicle standing next to Muhafiz it look different and much bigger

Back
Top Bottom