What's new

Pakistan Armed Forces | Snipers, Designated Marksmen, Sharp Shooters.

Finally Sniper/DMM/SS training and equipment is being taken seriously.

pak-army.jpg

PA should go on a massive recruitment drive of a huge scale in order to get the most talented from across Pakistan for this specialized job :p Take full advantage of the gigantic population we have.

PA should go on a massive recruitment drive of a huge scale in order to get the most talented from across Pakistan for this specialized job :p Take full advantage of the gigantic population we have.

Believe me, some of the farm boys from all the provinces and AJ&K and the Northern Areas, are already crack shots by the time - they join the forces.

pak-army.jpg

The Dragonov is not even used as a sniper rifle - it is used as a squad marksmen rifle.

Believe me, some of the farm boys from all the provinces and AJ&K and the Northern Areas, are already crack shots by the time - they join the forces.

pak-army.jpg

The Dragonov is not even used as a sniper rifle - it is used as a squad marksmen rifle.

This a PSL not a SVD. Different rifles and different action.

Do any Turkish or local members here know the US$ price of a MKEK BORA 12 Sniper Rifle (7.62x51mm)?

pak-army.jpg

This pic is from 2012 Pak,Tukey,Afghn ex .. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This one seems to be missing from this multimedia thread.

30fd7-000000001-d814e2123835f04d57c4f6784e1734.jpg

In this, Friday, Feb. 17, 2012 photo, a Pakistani Army soldier with the 20th Lancers Armored Regiment, patrols near his outpost, Kalpani Base, in Pakistan’s Dir province on the Pakistan-Afghan border.

SSG snipers

ese aren't from SSG but still, Good stuff!

e45b6eee9c28f750dc36e02aef4bddfa.jpg

Hope the corp commander is just observing (not sure what as he is still within the eye relief), but if he shoots, he is sure to get black eye................

Back
Top Bottom