What's new

PAKISTAN APPROVES CONTROVERSIAL CYBER CRIME BILL

Meray aziz ham watno wala jamhori style hmm you really think you can stop us?
Hazaroan khwahishain aisey kay har khwahish pay dam niklay

U think any one needs to stop you? The suicidal idiot you have for a leader is enough him self...

By the way bill will fail in senate as pmln is not in majority there.... so mountain out of a mole hill situation

Last edited:
Social media is the curse of this century and it should be curtailed.
Why just cuz you dont like a view doesnot mean it should not exists this is taliban mentality why is it wrong to criticize govt officials?

U think any ine needs to stop you? The suicidal idiot you have for a leader is enough him self...

By the way bill will fail in senate as pmln is not in majority there.... so mountain out of a mole hill situation
Any step by govt to limit net freedom should be condemned by all sensible Pakistanis govt has no right to tell us what we can or cannot say about them this not Zia era anymore

So criticising government actions on social media will be a criminal offense in Pakistan too( as the article in OP suggests). Will Pakistanis accept this?

Actually the clause of act are so open ended . I mean how will judge which is stuff is violating these provisions . what's e criteria.

Why just cuz you dont like a view doesnot mean it should not exists this is taliban mentality why is it wrong to criticize govt officials?

Any step by govt to limit net freedom should be condemned by all sensible Pakistanis govt has no right to tell us what we can or cannot say about them this not Zia era anymore

Govt has no right to tell sharbi not to drink and tell zani not to F, why my rights are being curbed.

Last edited:
1076719-CartoonsabirnazarthApril-1460654778-756-640x480.JPG

Any intellectual debate , and promoting the stuff on website = Illegal

if there is a major financial scandal , we can't discuss it ? as it would be against private interest (with out their consent ?) disclose financial data (alleged proof of crime)

Copying data from one device to other , so I can't copy stuff from my family member's computer
(Criminal offence under the bill - if anyone complains I am behind bar)

Real ... C yapa bill

Any site that promotes stuff like revolution or open society or what ever all illegal

Govt has no right to tell sharbi not to drink and tell zani not to F, why my rights are being curbed.
So you are comparing freedom to criticize govt with rape?
Any who its not an issue with me i could hide my ip by tor its more of an issue for people who use their real id,s with all personal info who can get in trouble just for calling Nawaz corrupt in a meme

Article 19 of the Constitution
Every citizen shall have the right to freedom of speech and expression, and there shall be freedom of the press, subject to any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of the glory of Islam or the integrity, security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof, friendly relations with foreign States, public order, decency or morality, or in relation to contempt of court, or incitement to an offence.

Question, does the criticism against government tantamount to the acts of disgracing Islam, jeopardizing the integrity and security of Pakistan, sabotaging Pakistan's relations with foreign states, disturbing public order? Is it really indecent and lack moral grounds, is it in any sense related to the contempt of court?

Article 8 of the constitution

8(1) Any law, or any custom or usage having the force of law, in so far as it is inconsistent with the rights conferred by this Chapter, shall, to the extent of such inconsistency, be void.

8(2) The State shall not make any law which takes away or abridges the rights so conferred and any law made in contravention of this clause shall, to the extent of such contravention, be void.

I hope this ACT is challenged in a competent court.

Any intellectual debate , and promoting the stuff on website = Illegal

if there is a major financial scandal , we can't discuss it ? as it would be against private interest (with out their consent ?)
disclose financial data (alleged proof of crime)
Use tor and use different id to discuss politics and corruption

I think this political system is -SUPER CORRUPT- , This democracy is .. worse then any dictatorship few bunch of hoodlums keep introducing these weird laws to hide their corrupt ways

What is Moral or what is immoral text ?

The news - publishes any sectarian incident / news on TV ? so is the news illegal now?

Not talk shows but "Actual" news

Some people say it is immoral to wear jeans and t-shirt , and he/she can complain hey he is wearing shorts and it is immoral , why is his phone have this background image of person on beach

Question, does the criticism against government tantamount to the acts of disgracing Islam, jeopardizing the integrity and security of Pakistan, sabotaging Pakistan's relations with foreign states, disturbing public order? Is it really indecent and lack moral grounds, is it in any sense related to the contempt of court?

It all depends on who makes this determination and against whom. Typically Pakistani ploy.

Creating web site for "NEGATIVE" purpose? What is NEGATIVE purpose ? definition

Indians on PDF will praise their own country so by definition it is negative for Pakistani (from a simple mind like police man trying to determine if it is a criminal offense

One person's positive is another person's negative from a political point of view !

Well I can tell you the most controversial discussions take place right on PDF but it is needed to promote debate
Let people vent out their inner ideas

This GOV has to go - they really are messed up

What is the gov gona do start interfering with people's private life to determine what is moral or immoral ? Should they worry about economy and jobs and energy ? or worry about

Tiku sent a message to shabo? on cell phone

Or about fixing the BIGGEST scandal since 1947 to now about corruption in Pakistan

Last edited:
Although this bill is wrong, we still need an adequate bill to properly regulate the internet.We have gone free and unchecked totally for quite a long period.

Back
Top Bottom