What's new

Pakistan announces 5th-gen fighter and medium-altitude long-endurance UAV programs

this idea of an in house 5th generation fighter is nothing more then a dream, we cant even build a basic jet engine, even the Chinese are having a hard time mastering it. The swede's with years of experience in jet engines have been unable to produce one, its going to take decades imo. theres no infrastructure or organization there to build one.

this guy really is full of himself, he takes full credit for JF-17 being made by the PAF when it was mainly china that helped build it pakistan funded the project, but china built the aircraft and tested the prototype.
Are you a false flagger? No Pakistani worth his salt is going to spew such misinformation from his filthy mouth.
Iam reporting you as a false flagger. You can take your opinions regarding who built how much of JFT with you.

A

Are you a false flagger? No Pakistani worth his salt is going to spew such misinformation from his filthy mouth.
Iam reporting you as a false flagger. You can take your opinions regarding who built how much of JFT with you.

A
Indian guy in the UK on a cell phone, sick. We have controls for them now so hopefully we will see less and less of them.

IMG_0623.JPG

I think best option for Pakistan is to design and product next-gen fighter at home. And export them like JF-17.

If well handled and have a good lucky, Pakistan may make a good profit from this project.

I think China will be happy to take part in this project for strategic purpose and also for money.

Don't be a buyer, be a seller.

I think best option for Pakistan is to design and product next-gen fighter at home. And export them like JF-17.

If well handled and have a good lucky, Pakistan may make a good profit from this project.

I think China will be happy to take part in this project for strategic purpose and also for money.

Don't be a buyer, be a seller.
Agreed in principle. However between thought and action is a vast sea of uncertainty and a lot of murky waters. You cannot allow young guns into an exclusive big boys market without a fuss and fuss there will be aplenty and from friends and foes alike. Let us see how we navigate through these waters before the dreams are realized.
A

Back
Top Bottom