What's new

Pakistan announces 5th-gen fighter and medium-altitude long-endurance UAV programs

with 1.3 billion population.! :big_boss:
When design is completed i will tell PAF to send u design and take ur Opinion .!!

which design?
So you are saying that you will directly design world's most complicated and best engine for 5th gen fighter all alone. What is Pakistan's achievement in turbine technology?

the whole concept of creating an aeronautical city on the idea that we are only going to keep it to military stuff is wrong .PAF /government have to use the city to train future engineers and other high skilled people required for civilian aerospace industry as well.
even in the military stuff if paf is going to limit it to just uav or fighter planes that will be simply stupid once again someone wants to go for glory hunting big ticket items...like jf17...i i dont understand why all the 3 military branches wont sit down and work on what they require long and short term together not like paf is going south the army is going west and navy lets not say anything about them they are still doing moon walking dance
the generals need to stop acting like step brothers to each other
right now in my very less experience opinion we need a lot of small uavs , some kind of twin engine fighter and a lot of helicopters all 3 types light ,midium lift and heavy we cant keep importing them for all our life....

the whole concept of creating an aeronautical city on the idea that we are only going to keep it to military stuff is wrong .PAF /government have to use the city to train future engineers and other high skilled people required for civilian aerospace industry as well.
even in the military stuff if paf is going to limit it to just uav or fighter planes that will be simply stupid once again someone wants to go for glory hunting big ticket items...like jf17...i i dont understand why all the 3 military branches wont sit down and work on what they require long and short term together not like paf is going south the army is going west and navy lets not say anything about them they are still doing moon walking dance
the generals need to stop acting like step brothers to each other
right now in my very less experience opinion we need a lot of small uavs , some kind of twin engine fighter and a lot of helicopters all 3 types light ,midium lift and heavy we cant keep importing them for all our life....
I think you didn't hear PAF chief speech he mentioned civil industry as well

Hi,

These iranians are so stupid---someone gave them a scientist in 1977-78---this guy had multiple reactor designs---. When the khomeini revolution came---they put him under arrest at his hotel room---these morons were waiting to execute him.

Then under that foreign govt's pressure---the iranians let him go---.
Why do you think the Molla regime was established at the first place????

No onewill give you nyota to see it's induction madarsa educated ..

And stop posting those photos. We know how your govt school teachers go to private school teachers to beg for the names ofstudent to fill the register during exam times..

chal hatt...aya bada..

Coming to technical capabilities, don't you be jealous.

Pakistan is the user of f-16 then why US did not station the production facility even assembling in Pakistan?
LOL!!!

Which 4th generation fighter you built at home? Forget 5th ..

what do you know about jet propulsion? You did not even create a turbo prop and you will design a jet engine for 5th generation aircraft? Did you even design a jet engine for JF17? NO

Neither you have proper facility to produce avionics nor the money to set up facility to miniatureize the avionics to be system integrated into a stealth fighter.

What is Pakistan contribution into acoustics of electronics which is the most important section to have expertise in while developing a 5th gen. ?

None of your universities or institutes have any credible research into this field. What engineers you produce and what will they learn about this subject if they are not credible enough to absorb this technology and it's parameters?

Nonsense!!
You talked like you invented the 1st plane,submarine,tank and ships. You are as backward as like us even worse in some fields' may be in some field you might be better.your contribution in military invention is a big Zero so do not live in fool's paradise and do not criticize Religion because you have the worst in the world.

Buying it this does not mean India cant produce.

You don't have money to buy 1st class technology so you claim India can't produce. This is a very childish attitude.
where I say you can't produce? what I say is why not you are producing rather buying if you have all the capacity to produce as per your saying?

ACM had hinted 5+ gen fighter development not 5th gen.

This means only one thing, that they are planning to get a Fifth Gen Plane off the shelf .. buying in 50+ numbers and when times comes Replace the F-16's with the desired and home grown 5+ Gen is way to go , i am happy that PAF at least thinking about future .. lets see which 5th Gen Fighter PAF chooses , i think it will depend on threat perception from our neighbors .

Many many obstacles. Too complicated to address here. It will need Rus-Chinese collaboration. Russians have been very kind and helpful with rd-93. Time to invite them. Turkic collaboration maybe explored but would be heavily dependent on sino-russian responce.
Madam, what obstacles do you foresee, and how should we overcome them?

Last edited:
Many many obstacles. Too complicated to address here. It will need Rus-Chinese collaboration. Russians have been very kind and helpful with rd-93. Time to invite them. Turkic collaboration maybe explored but would be heavily dependent on sino-russian responce.
and what would the russains do that the chinese cant ?
what about the j31 in the short term(2021-2025) and the tfx in the long term (2029-2035).
best of both, pakistan cant go for high tech russain kit other wise the indians will have a hissy fit.

PAF is a customer with stringent requirements. There must be some limitations with the FC-31 that we aren't aware of. Shenyang supposedly, isn't as good as Chengdu these days.

PAF is a customer with stringent requirements. There must be some limitations with the FC-31 that we aren't aware of. Shenyang supposedly, isn't as good as Chengdu these days.
In modern days , before developing any product, companies first create a business model . Age of unplanned production is gone. There are hundreds of innovation sitting in US university , but the financing, consumption is not available .

True, but if the FC-31 was any good, the unplanned nature of its origin wouldnt really matter. I suspect there are some major flaws with the design. Obviously nothing but uninformed speculation on my part.

Which 4th generation fighter you built at home? Forget 5th ..
"JF-17"we build partially 58% percent is made by Pakistan, including tail surfaces, wings and radomes
you have a butthurt use this in your ***
burnol.jpg
its a pain killer:lol::rofl:

you are reported for your trolling

stop talking sh*t
truth is always bitter isn't kid:enjoy::p::lol: you are the biggest arms importer in the world kid butthurt use this on your ***
burnol.jpg
its a pain killer:man_in_love::jester::D:hang3::hang2:

yeah I was talking about your 5th generation fighter only. So what is Pakistan's place in producing a powerplant for this fighter. Have you designed any engine?
:lol::lol: KAVERI where is your vedic crap jet engine "KAVERI" Make "Kaveri functional first then concern our proposed 5th gen jet make "KAVERI" operational first:enjoy::p:

which design?
So you are saying that you will directly design world's most complicated and best engine for 5th gen fighter all alone. What is Pakistan's achievement in turbine technology?
Started research on 5th gen jet technologies
and by the way please tell me " WHAT IS INDIAN ACHIVEMENT IN TURBINE TECHNOLOGY" "FAILED KAVARI":lol::enjoy::D:sarcastic: you are again reported for your trolling :suicide2::suicide:

Back
Top Bottom