What's new

Pakistan and Israel

@black blood

so based on a statement which was given 40 years back you are not recognizing a country and trying to make a enemy out of it....

what can israel do then to support india when you guys everyday make plans for annihilation of israel. do you expect it to sit quitely and watch itself getting destroyed....

now this is really a joke,indians lack ball,israel lack balls,hey we r talking abt pakistan not usa,even afgan can thrash u:rofl:

and why r u pakistanis making fool of urself,u dont stand a chance against israel and india,we have beaten u 4 times

now u want to mess with israel,they can tore ur nation with a fraction of
seconds

u r creating all possible alliances against india,but when we r doing the same,u feel insecure,u fear as:smokin:

now this is really a joke,indians lack ball,israel lack balls,hey we r talking abt pakistan not usa,even afgan can thrash u:rofl:

and why r u pakistanis making fool of urself,u dont stand a chance against israel and india,we have beaten u 4 times

now u want to mess with israel,they can tore ur nation with a fraction of
seconds

u r creating all possible alliances against india,but when we r doing the same,u feel insecure,u fear as:smokin:

We are scared of you ????????

Last edited by a moderator:
totach, i agree....the problem is the settlements building. They are stirring up more resentment.

What steps do you think will/can be taken to ensure peace? Let's resist the temptation --- leave Jerusalem out of this discussion.

What steps should be taken for 2-state solution.....Camp David was a good deal in my opinion, but let bygons be bygons

The settlement building is an ethnic cleansing project. I have a friend who monitors settlement activity just returned after a 6 month stay in Jerusalem. It doesn't look good from what I heard.
It's a long discussion of how they try to Judaise Jerusalem, but I can assure you they are trying hard. Just look at the demographic development in the area, and the amount of land confiscation and house demolitions. You can't leave Jerusalem out of the discussion.

Tell me how was Camp David a good deal?
If this is it I really want you to explain how this is a good deal for the Palestinians

Let me just put this into perspective.
0346af1940e6c7e9098643f734f3ee5b.gif

read this link
Why did Arafat reject Barak's 'generous' offer at Camp David?

@black blood

so based on a statement which was given 40 years back you are not recognizing a country and trying to make a enemy out of it....

So is it your problem ?:frown:

what can israel do then to support india when you guys everyday make plans for annihilation of israel.

:woot: And when we did that ???
do you expect it to sit quitely and watch itself getting destroyed....

Who is getting destroyed ? Israel :D Pakistanophobia :pakistan::pakistan:

no, the Arabs are just dis-united and lack leaders with any vision.

Nothing new with that.

I think israel needs to accept HAMAS as the elected leaders of Gaza Strip. It was, after all, israeli which helped foster creation of HAMAS to counter the PLO.

both sides must stop attacks....Rocket attacks to israel should end, so should the israeli attacks and air-space violations on Palestine end as well.

More than one million Jewish refugees were forced to flee Arab countries

Israel expected to raise compensation issue for Jewish refugees in upcoming negotiations with Palestinians

One of the thorniest issues in the upcoming Israeli-Palestinian negotiations will be the refugee question, on both sides. Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas and other Palestinian officials claim the 'right of return' for the Palestinian refugees and their descendants who fled Palestine after the neighboring Arab states declared war on Israel in 1948. However, it appears that a similar number of Jewish refugees also fled from Arab countries, this after the Arab-League drafted a law that in effect confiscated their property and considered them to be 'members of the Jewish minority state of Palestine'.

Take up the issue with the arab states, Palestinians cannot be held responsible for any Libyan, Moroccan, Iraqi etc jews. Palestinians will allow Palestinian jews to return if they like to.

As for the Jews who left, the majority left voluntarily to Israel. Again documented in history books.

I already have her husband.:rofl:
Dont u have a wife?:rofl:
I thought dobermans are bought in pairs?
And watch ur mouth doberman this is not a indian p..n site.

hmmmm she got a husband
then do 1 thing bring ur pussy here(i dont mean ur cat):whistle:
i think u know what i am saying
i will **** that:welcome:

u dont like my mouth
i dont care much
it was u who started it

u can post israeli girls pictures =D

they do look fine in uniform i must say....setting politics aside, you got some lovely women over there.

nice, tan and mediterranean

u can post israeli girls pictures =D

they do look fine in uniform i must say....setting politics aside, you got some lovely women over there.

nice, tan and mediterranean

:rofl::rofl: :smitten: :kiss3::girl_wacko:

well said sir and indeed they are very pretty

Nice post - would be interesting to visit , hopefully the palestinian/israel seperate state issue can be resolved peacefully

Other then that israel is just like kuwait ..

With God help peace will come Insahalla !!!!
So we will see all of you in JERUSALEM EL KUDS
visiting EL AQSSA and all the other places.....

I don't know if someone here been into battle ..... it is easy to wage war here with wards it is hard to see it in your eyes
so stop talk here about crazy ideas like "Israel want to attack Pakistan"
we don't think that way I am 52 years old with
some security background and can tell you that
Israel would be glad to have peace with great nation like Pakistan!!!:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom