What's new

Pakistan and India Share Lists of Nuclear & Strategic Facilities With Each Other

Letting others visit your nuclear sites is not a good thing obviously. That's why both countries don't let that happen.
but why US and Russia let each other visit such sites?
for example in this video he talks about after ST.A.R.T
Russia built inspection outposts in US missile sites.

Screenshot 2021-01-02 230631.png
Screenshot 2021-01-02 230708.png
Screenshot 2021-01-02 230745.png

Why did you decline the offer then for CPEC extension into India?
I might be wrong, CPEC connectivity between China and Arabian sea... We already have access to Arabian sea, why should we invest for that... We don't want China's role where work is done by Chinese company with Chinese labour, investment in India should create employment for Indians (like 95% work should be done by Indians and areas where we don't have experience there foreign guys can be employed), I don't think it is possible if we join CPEC.
You misunderstood my post.
Bharat can actually do a jack shit when it comes to Pakistan.
Why should India do a jack shit about Pakistan when Pakistan is doing that job excellently....

its master plan has central asian focus
Honestly hands on heart, is CPEC in Pak is financially viable? Pak army has allowed CPec as insurance against Indian attack rather than for Pak's economic growth.... I can foresee that Pak would be leasing out ports and other assests for 99yrs due to non payment of loan to China... Honestly do you want that???

Honestly hands on heart, is CPEC in Pak is financially viable? Pak army has allowed CPec as insurance against Indian attack rather than for Pak's economic growth.... I can foresee that Pak would be leasing out ports and other assests for 99yrs due to non payment of loan to China... Honestly do you want that???

We have to do what we can to counter Indian threats.

Back
Top Bottom