What's new

Pakistan and India HATE Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is for losers that have no lives. A corporate holiday to fool the idiotic masses.

I laugh at made up holidays like this and mother's day. Some of you Indians and Pakistanis try to act more Western that Westerners and come off as a joke. Lmao.

Valentine's day is for losers that have no lives. A corporate holiday to fool the idiotic masses.
I laugh at made up holidays like this and mother's day. Some of you Indians and Pakistanis try to act more Western that Westerners and come off as a joke. Lmao.

RazPak, Sir,

Aren't ALL holidays "made up"? In your mind, who has the authority to "make up" a holiday? Seems to me, if enough people enjoy a holiday for the message that it conveys, then that is enough for them, and the holiday will have a life. No one makes anyone participate in Valentine's Day. When I was a child, the greeting card companies tried to promote a "Children's Day" to go with "Mother's Day" and "Father's Day". It didn't succeed because parents thought their children already had enough "Days". All of the machinations of the "holiday" industry do not succeed. Only the ones that strike a chord in enough people survive.

Mother's day should be every day.

Valentine's day is for business. It's like entitlement day for girls.

Is it a corporate holiday in US?
Not so in UK. UK people are "enemies of love" :)

the ninjas and the sang parivar walas have at least some things in common

last time i checked, Pakistanis celebrate valentines day with more fervour than they do even in the west......:laugh:

strange realities

We're a sad bunch, aren't we? :rolleyes:

I laughed at this picture though. An old man crying while he burns away his magazine that he keeps under his bed. :eek:

And lol at the Pakistani banners. They make the most beautiful and perfect Valentine's banners only to burn it away later. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom