What's new

Pakistan among lowest tree count per person

Some ____ think this is some kind of land restoration project, where a desert is being converted into an oasis, which it is not. The land where the trees are planted is fertile, the trees which are planted already have a high success rate. Otherwise it would illogical also retarded to do the exercise.

So are you suggesting that the PM is a liar when he claims about billion tree tsunami? So in your opinion out of 1B only 100 million are planted. No wonder NAB is probing that case. Son, I do a bit of planting myself, so I know a thing or two about plants. You do realize, the 6 Billion trees till now aren't all seed based, also it's sad that you are suggesting that the research team is that incompetent that they cleared a project with a failure rate of 90%. When you plant trees on such a scale, you consider all the variables, be it environment, temperature, location, and the frigging success rate of the project.

First of all you should read my comment again. I am merely suggesting success rate associated with such types of projects. No where i said out PM is a liar.

Secondly audit report of PROJECT is available on the website of WWF Pakistan. They are hands down biggest nature conservation NGO and they have in very clear words termed project to be a success.

Our forest area is very low ~ 5% of the total land so it makes sense that we are low trees per capita. Good thing is that Govt is very serious about it and i have seen people are taking interest as well. I hope we grow more trees for the betterment of Pakistan and overall ecological system.

How valid is this post when it says there are almost 5000 trees per person in GREENLAND 🇬🇱
The population of Greenland is a mere 56k...secondly not all of Greenland is snow. It does have forests and a ton of trees in general

1625068951988.png

1625071085333.png

Last edited:
The population of Greenland is a mere 56k...secondly not all of Greenland is snow. It does have forests and a ton of trees in general

View attachment 758086

The Greenlandic Arboretum is fairly green.

The second picture though is the Tongass National Forest in Alaska, not Greenland.

Last edited:
Pakistan is going to be a wasteland since they have already destroyed their environment and due to a combination of ignorance and greed are only accelerating the process. The next twenty years and more will be miserable for Pakistanis. Sweltering heat, severe drought and lack of food.
All because of national character and lack of education.

Back
Top Bottom