What's new

Pakistan among lowest tree count per person

Zapper

Reaction score
Country
India
1625007408746.png

Ye kiya ch*** phila raha hai? Well according to him, he planted 1Billion trees in his tenure and is expected to plant 10 Billion more. So by simple maths 1000/220 = 4.54. So before him being in power there were about 110 million trees in Pakistan? I think he has been watching too many "feku" videos. I guess learning from the best.

PM should stop sharing every retarded thing his media team forwards him.

karachi must have 1 tree per 10000!

khi used to be green 20 years back but then Alpha mafia set it eye on Karachi and start grabbing land and cutting tree to build Dhas and fazaias and there minion sold trees to timber mafia!!

systematic destruction!

Ye kiya ch*** phila raha hai? Well according to him, he planted 1Billion trees in his tenure and is expected to plant 10 Billion more. So by simple maths 1000/220 = 4.54. So before him being in power there were about 110 million trees in Pakistan? I think he has been watching too many "feku" videos. I guess learning from the best.

Wow mtlb kia logic hai yar wah. Kbhi suna hai k tree plantation ka 100% success rate aia ho?

India is at a very poor position, at just 28, should be atleast 40 by end of this decade.

Forest cover and trees(tree cover) can be a separate thing, like forest cover in Pakistan is definitely lower with AJK and KPK having the biggest area in forests.

But trees in Orchards like in Mango farms, Orange farms, Apple, Apricot, Kinnow, Palm, Peach, Jamun, Berry, hundred other varieties of fruit trees are also need to be counted as trees, this is not counted though in forest cover(or tree cover). And they all replenish oxygen and helps in fighting global warming.

So this anomaly remains and we do get a lopsided, skewed figure of trees, the actual number is much higher than quoted here.

1625057220229.png

Last edited:
Wow mtlb kia logic hai yar wah. Kbhi suna hai k tree plantation ka 100% success rate aia ho?

His claim is he planted 1 B. Btw, what year is this? He initiated 10 B tree program in 2018, so by 2023, 10 B should have been planted. So it's safe to assume that by now he should have planted 5 B trees more? or are you saying he will plant all 10 B trees in the last month of him being in office? Sure it's an assumption, but its a safe assumption. Logic tou ye zabardast hai, k aik bunda 6B tree plantation ka dawedaar hai, aur dosra bunda ussey kehta hai plantation kabhi 100% success rate nahi hoti. Do tell what success rate you want from 6 B, or even 5 B or even 4 B trees, for his retarded team to come up with a figure of "5" per person?

When you plant a billion trees doesnt mean every tree will sprout. You will be lucky to get 1 out of ten trees planted in wild to become mature. At least educate yourself on topic before making such uselss comments. It took decades to destroy our natural habitats so will need a decade of two to actually make a difference even if we plant 100 billion trees.

When you plant a billion trees doesnt mean every tree will sprout. You will be lucky to get 1 out of ten trees planted in wild to become mature. At least educate yourself on topic before making such uselss comments. It took decades to destroy our natural habitats so will need a decade of two to actually make a difference even if we plant 100 billion trees.

So IKEA is coming right before elections 2023 to harvest the sprouts?

So are you suggesting that the PM is a liar when he claims about billion tree tsunami? So in your opinion out of 1B only 100 million are planted. No wonder NAB is probing that case. Son, I do a bit of planting myself, so I know a thing or two about plants. You do realize, the 6 Billion trees till now aren't all seed based, also it's sad that you are suggesting that the research team is that incompetent that they cleared a project with a failure rate of 90%. When you plant trees on such a scale, you consider all the variables, be it environment, temperature, location, and the frigging success rate of the project.

Back
Top Bottom