What's new

PAKISTAN AIRFORCE WALLPAPER (by Waleed) my work once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already thank you and save this also make it my desktop .i just sugess .i know you work hard.i make youtube staf and take 2 or 3 hour feel tired .its realy nice image.

one example

may be you know this example before in urdu

aik admi roz aik behtreen tasweer banata tha or lahore main yadgar per rakh ata sath main likhta k is tasweer main jhan ghalti hai nishan laga dee.sari duna nishan laga k chali gaty pory tasweer main her jaga.aik aqal mand ne us ko naseehat ki k tasweer k sath likho IS TASWEER MAIN JHAN GHALTY HAI MEHERBANI KER K THEEK KER DEEN dosry din us ne ja dekha tasweer per koi nishan nhi tha.

hum sirf bat ker sakty hai per wo kam nhi

thanks.

aik admi roz aik behtreen tasweer banata tha or lahore main yadgar per rakh ata sath main likhta k is tasweer main jhan ghalti hai nishan laga dee.sari duna nishan laga k chali gaty pory tasweer main her jaga.aik aqal mand ne us ko naseehat ki k tasweer k sath likho IS TASWEER MAIN JHAN GHALTY HAI MEHERBANI KER K THEEK KER DEEN dosry din us ne ja dekha tasweer per koi nishan nhi tha.

hum sirf bat ker sakty hai per wo kam nhi

thanks.

There's a difference between Constructive criticism and "Bitchery". Just try asking a knowledgeable person about the PAF fighters and they'll instantly say "F-16, JF-17, F-7's, Mirages, And the A-5"

Recently when the call for Protection of our borders arose, THOUSANDS of people out in the street didn't cheer the J-10. They cheered their beloved F-7P's of Pakistan Air Force. Getting my point?

kindly let me know but keep in your mind that i dont want any F7p or phatan image insert in my wallpaper.

I can understand your dislking about F-7,but even if u have some personal differences about Pathans still you have no right to criticize them for nothing.If a person are criticize them on a hypothesis based on jokes,then iam sure he is a big Yankee.

The wallpaper is very good,you have blended all pictures beauitfully...but one thing i haven't seen so ar in your work is the use of Feather Style....I think that for these kind of Wallpapers with conjusted outlook Feather Style look very simple and attractive to.

I can understand your dislking about F-7,but even if u have some personal differences about Pathans still you have no right to criticize them for nothing.If a person are criticize them on a hypothesis based on jokes,then iam sure he is a big Yankee.

The wallpaper is very good,you have blended all pictures beauitfully...but one thing i haven't seen so ar in your work is the use of Feather Style....I think that for these kind of Wallpapers with conjusted outlook Feather Style look very simple and attractive to.

thnx but its my style to make like this.... i dun like single aircraft pic with flag and gradiant style...

Beautiful wallpaper, much better, the first one you made was good too, but your name in the middle kinda took away my patriotic feeling if u get what I mean.
This wallpaper is really beautiful it's on my desktop right now, and will stay there for..ever? :)
Keep it up brother! :tup:

Ver 4.0 (Updated on 9th Feb 2009) Visit first page of this Thread

Great work man. I really appreciate all your effort. Also, I would like to thank you for NOT including the J-11 in your picture (in reply to some of the posts above).

That said, I just have a few suggestions. You may choose to ignore them if you like, as I am not an expert in wallpaper design:

1. I really don't like it when people add their names right into the picture. It ruins the wallpaper for most people, as the name becomes the focal point. You very smartly put your name and information on the bottom, which should be enough to let people know you made it. Also, you must know that if someone really wanted to take credit of the picture, they could easily remove your watermark (as was recently done on this forum), so there is no point ruining the picture with your name. This is the only reason your picture is not my wallpaper at this moment)

2. The JF-17 is the pride of Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan, therefore, I think it deserves to be in the center (By the way, is that a Mirage in the middle?).

3. I agree with a lot of people above that the F-7 and the A-5 deserve to be in there because they have served us well so far and will seve us for quite a few years to come (in particular, the F-7PG).

4. I think the Super Mushshak or the K-8 deserve to be in there because both were our first true design experience.

There is plenty of room for the above changes if you decide to remove a few overused planes (I counted 7 F-16s and 3 Mirages). Also, understand that the suggestions above are meant to be constructive. Do not think of them as insult or think that I don't appreciate your hard work.

Najam, I think what he meant to say was 'No Fantans' rather than 'No Pathans'. I'm he won't insult fellow Pakistanis in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom