What's new

Pakistan Airforce Sketches...

Great to have artists on this forum like Najam and Waleed. I still remember Waleed's Call of Duty 4, Destination Bajaur.

Both of you are great, bros.

KIT

I'm sorry but is it just me or are these sketches a huge waste of band width. I mean they look as if a 8 year old did them. Please stop and maybe take some art classes. Please!

I'm sorry but is it just me or are these sketches a huge waste of band width. I mean they look as if a 8 year old did them. Please stop and maybe take some art classes. Please!

Jammer I guess it is only you, all alone with your first isolated post here. May be you too could upload a sketch or two, only if you know how to hold a pencil ofcourse :chilli:

Najam very fine sketches. Just ignore these once-in-a-blue-moon comments..keep up the great work! :pakistan:

Jammer,First of all welcome here!....thanks for your comments but can u please throw some light on the professional mistakes in those sketches posted above!

Here goes some new sketches from my upcoming PAF-related multimedia website....

Pakistan Airforce Wallpapers

1.No.08Sqn Pilot with his Wngman
2.Leader watching Wngman!!!
3.No.19Sqn F-7 taxi out of the shelter
4.No.18Sqn F-7s over their Home Base

Attachments

• No.08Sqn Pilot with his Wngman.jpg
    No.08Sqn Pilot with his Wngman.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Leader watching Wngman!!!.jpg
    Leader watching Wngman!!!.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 25
  • A taxing 19Sqn F-7.jpg
    A taxing 19Sqn F-7.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 20
  • No.18Sqn F-7s over their Home Base.jpg
    No.18Sqn F-7s over their Home Base.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 27

Please before you post another thread, I would request you to introduce your self, So we all know who we are talking too.

plus if you can do better than Najam go for it. If not than shut it.

Your post is a waste of bandwidth.

Srry Najam for ruining this, but i found this video on youtube, for ur sketches. Nice sketches i believe this video has all ur sketches.

Enjoy videos guyz, and could sum 1 let me kno the song name.

i hope u dnt mind :p

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

i wish i could draw like that, lol a elephant draws better than me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish i could draw like that, lol a elephant draws better than me :(

[url="
- elephant drawing[/url]

Truely amazing! :yahoo:
I'd love to buy one of his paintings. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Truely amazing! :yahoo:
I'd love to buy one of his paintings. :enjoy:

Neo, u might be in luck lol, theres a British artist thats working with these elephants to make an art gallery, which will be held in London, i beleve.:chilli:

Srry Nanjam for ruining this, but i found this video on youtube, for ur sketches. Nice sketches i believe this video has all ur sketches.

Enjoy videos guyz, and could sum 1 let me kno the song name.

Thanks for the post,there was nothing to mind in it. Infact this video has 70-80% related and required sketches..for eg a Xb-70 sketch of a HAF mirage-2000's sketch has nothing to do with this video,similarly few sketches were deletd from the video because they didnt match the theme of the video!

Akram emailed me before uploading the video but i was very busy last few days,didn't posted the link. This youtube channel is PAFwallpaper's official channel if anyone wants any details/news about the website Mr.Akram is available for contact.

And the name of first song in Silence must be heard by Enigma,the second music if stolen from a TUAF video..lol;)

I hope so the next upcoming video'll have song by U2..mofo

Srry Nanjam
If iam not mistaken something is wrong here...:D

Back
Top Bottom