What's new

Pakistan Air Force - The Best Kill Record in the World in defence

And you were expecting a better reply for your fanboyish posts. Cool.:)

again a one liner,i was expecting atleast 2 lines this time:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

good to know that no one THANKED me for my USEFUL post but still discussions are going on. . .

keep it up. . .

well dont get depressed,here i gave u one,dont forget to return the favour:smitten:

well u people can keep posting such fanboy videos for appeasement of ur shattered morale.

1971 is enough to show the failure of the spectacular PAF.

East Pakistani airspace was compromised within a matter of 2 days.

Operation Chengiz Khan totally flopped to achieve it's objective.

Soon after Chengiz Khan IAF responded with massive retaliatory strikes.

Sargodha and Masroor were totally damaged,for two days PAF had to operate from taxiways.

Ur PAF was completely unable to defend Karachi when it was bursting like firecrackers.

Try to take on against Israeli air force as a single entity other than remaining scrambled inside an Arab force,u will get the results

Time had not changed that much

I think making such posts is the highlight of your otherwise mundane life..
Characters like you read Pran Chopra and his fantasies of immaculate victories..
Then spend 30 minutes in the bathroom with Mrs Bachan's pictures.
I suppose if they sell your brain in the market.. it will fetch a very good value.. brand new...very little mileage.

Do us all a favour..go to Bharat Rakshak..
so you may enjoy more of your internet fantasy induced orgasms.

Top ten great batles of Pakistan air force...

A great book, worth reading !!

I agree on PAF's good performance against Israel in the past.

But I do not agree on some of the comments made by your countrymen that PAF skillsets and training are even today better than IsAF, and the basis to make such a comment is encounter of the 70's, now that's incorrect and too much of generalization.

I can say the same about your countrymen in this thread.

Do you really believe em?

:azn:

I can say the same about your countrymen in this thread.

Do you really believe em?

:azn:

It will be complete injustice to OP if we bring Indo-Pak here instead of discussing Israel-Pak.

But the point that has led us all to here (and the reason why I actually entered this thread) is that some Pakistani members concluded that PAF skills and training is better than IsAF.

And some other Pakistani members have already said its nothing but jingoistic comments.

So lets leave it at that.

This thread was started to discuss kill record by PAF and not to degrade IAF. If someone has some useful info then go on. But please dont discuss India Pakistan issues over here. .
We have other threads for that. . .

Israel Airforce may have a very good kill rate,but look at the technological difference between them and their rival airforces..The arab Israel wars have always seen IAF using a much more sophisticated Airplane compared to their rivals..It was not all about IAF's training,it was also about their upper hand in technology that gave them good kill ratios..
On the other hand PAF had mostly fought wars with a more sophisticated enemy...PAF's planes have always been technologically inferior to the opposition.
MM Alam shooting down Hunters with a Saber is an example..There was a technologically inferior plane shooting down superior planes,only because the pilot was skilled...Same cannot be said about IAF.They always been using better planes than their rivals..For that reason all the credit does not go to their pilots..most of it is because of the better plane.

Probably the best known expedition of Israel Airforce (IAF) was the operation opera in which they destroyed Iraqi Nuclear installation while flying low under Iraqi Radars,and allegedly used dumb bombs,no guided munitions..But then again,the Israilis were using top of the range aircraft of that time,and the iraqis were using near medieval defenses and airplanes....

If an F-22 Raptor shoots down say and A-5 Fantan,it will be unfair to give all credit to their pilots..Its the plane which most probably made the difference...Same was the situation of Israel in most Air combats...Whle the opposite was the situation of PAF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom